Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark / Belfry predictions

Who will you take this week and how much? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will you take this week and how much?

    • Belfry by 7 or more?
      72%
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
      7%
    • Sheldon Clark by 7 or more?
      4%
    • Sheldon Clark by 6 or less?
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 162
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know which way SC will come in?

 

:fight: They will come in from everywhere. And not let up. :fight:

:fight: They will come in from everywhere. And not let up. :fight:

 

 

Will they come in WV way or KY?

will they come in wv way or ky?

Prolly both ways but I say majority will go over to Kermit WV and go up that way. ITs the way I always go to Inez. Lets just hope MuDvAyNe rides a bus or with someone cause he dont have a cluse were he is going LOL. JK man haha. :jump:

WV side.

Prolly both ways but I say majority will go over to Kermit WV and go up that way. ITs the way I always go to Inez. Lets just hope MuDvAyNe rides a bus or with someone cause he dont have a cluse were he is going LOL. JK man haha. :jump:

 

 

What's wrong with 292? Too narrow? :eek:

What's wrong with 292? Too narrow? :eek:

 

Nowhere to stop and eat if you go that way. :lol:

We cross over at Kermit. If we went 292 then I'd say we would all be to sick to perform due to the roads.

Nowhere to stop and eat if you go that way. :lol:

 

Never seen a cop on 292 either. Riding with friends make me feel like this on 292> :creepy:

HEY GUYS WE ARE HAVING A BON FIRE THURSDAY SOO BE THERE & SUPPORT OUT PIRATES!!

LET'S GO BIG RED!!!! :fight:

What time will it start???? :dancingpa

Where is it??

 

 

They haven't told us yet... I will post just as soon as we find out....

We cross over at Kermit. If we went 292 then I'd say we would all be to sick to perform due to the roads.

 

 

Go 292 :thumb:

They haven't told us yet... I will post just as soon as we find out....

I have a cheerleader and i havent heard :sssh: Im always the last to know but I can't wait :dancingpa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.