Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark / Belfry predictions

Who will you take this week and how much? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will you take this week and how much?

    • Belfry by 7 or more?
      72%
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
      7%
    • Sheldon Clark by 7 or more?
      4%
    • Sheldon Clark by 6 or less?
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I hear ya, BB, I see a LOT of players cheering during the games, not just Belfry. It never fires me up, I usually roll my eyes. But I'm a grumpy old curmudgeon. :lol:

 

Maybe there are so many guys suiting up to cheer during basketball season that this is their way of keeping in practice. :sssh:

 

I hope everyone show up in droves and screams their heads off just to put old Toots in his place. :thumb:

  • Replies 162
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this tailgate and whats for supper? I might have to come over and grub down with you.

Maybe the reason why the crowd is not rowdy is because everyone is tailgaiting right up and till kickoff and then comes and gets there reserved seat. I think the tailgaiting is awesome btw.

 

As for the game, Belfry needs to do a better job converting on 3rd down. Sheldon Clark is a T.O.P. team and if they can eat a lot of clock and we turn the ball over, then Belfry will be in danger. If we can keep the ball off the ground, we will score.

Here is hoping we come out ready to play and not flat like we did the first time. We will need the extra kick this time, IMO.

 

SC is definitely a time of possession type club. I was listening to the Leslie/SC game on the radio and late in the 4th qtr, when Leslie was trying to score to get back in the lead, they said Morgan had only thrown 11 passes. And SC had two long drives, one of them for 9 minutes and another for nearly 8. That is keepaway at its best.

I hear ya, BB, I see a LOT of players cheering during the games, not just Belfry. It never fires me up, I usually roll my eyes. But I'm a grumpy old curmudgeon. :lol:

 

Maybe there are so many guys suiting up to cheer during basketball season that this is their way of keeping in practice. :sssh:

 

I hope everyone show up in droves and screams their heads off just to put old Toots in his place. :thumb:

 

 

:laugh: You are grumpy aren't you :p

 

I'm not commenting on your 2nd statement.

 

I hope everybody puts you in your place too come Friday night! :D :banana:

Where is this tailgate and whats for supper? I might have to come over and grub down with you.

 

You know very well where this tailgate is. And we have burgers, dogs, soups, chilis, chicken and dumplings last week, covered dishes and deserts. :jump: BTW Its BYOB :D

 

(we like pepsi and coke products :thumb: )

Maybe the reason why the crowd is not rowdy is because everyone is tailgaiting right up and till kickoff and then comes and gets there reserved seat. I think the tailgaiting is awesome btw.

 

As for the game, Belfry needs to do a better job converting on 3rd down. Sheldon Clark is a T.O.P. team and if they can eat a lot of clock and we turn the ball over, then Belfry will be in danger. If we can keep the ball off the ground, we will score.

 

Hey CFJ your blaming us but you think its awesome!? :sssh:

Sorry to disappoint you, but we start at 5:30 so nope, we're not late for kick off :jump: we got kids playing and cheering so we're on time! AND we are some of the few on our feet screaming :banana: But your right we dont have to hurry with our reserved seats :D

 

Your welcome to join us but it sounds like you already do :sssh:

Here is hoping we come out ready to play and not flat like we did the first time. We will need the extra kick this time, IMO.

 

SC is definitely a time of possession type club. I was listening to the Leslie/SC game on the radio and late in the 4th qtr, when Leslie was trying to score to get back in the lead, they said Morgan had only thrown 11 passes. And SC had two long drives, one of them for 9 minutes and another for nearly 8. That is keepaway at its best.

 

You are exactly right! We HAVE GOT TO play some football come Friday night! SC wants this just as bad as we do and theres no room for error.

Maybe we should :sssh: not a bad idea :dancingpa

We need a bon fire!!!

 

And for the record, I see the guys doing this all the time where the crowd isn't into it and I'm talking other teams not just Belfry. It's pretty common.

 

And as far as topic goes I think we're just trying to get everybody pumped up BEFORE the game :fight: :fight: :fight: This is a thread about a game we want to win Friday :thumb:

 

 

BTW tailgate 5:30 :cool:

 

I think we should have a bon fire... they need it....

we should talk to Mrs.Mickey about it...

GO BIG RED :fire:

Here is hoping we come out ready to play and not flat like we did the first time. We will need the extra kick this time, IMO.

 

SC is definitely a time of possession type club. I was listening to the Leslie/SC game on the radio and late in the 4th qtr, when Leslie was trying to score to get back in the lead, they said Morgan had only thrown 11 passes. And SC had two long drives, one of them for 9 minutes and another for nearly 8. That is keepaway at its best.

 

So basically, we get the ball the 1st and 4th quarters and SC gets it the 2nd and 3rd. Hopefully we can keep the ball out of their hands.

 

OH yeah Toots..how was the chicken and dumplings??? :sssh: :D;)

So basically, we get the ball the 1st and 4th quarters and SC gets it the 2nd and 3rd. Hopefully we can keep the ball out of their hands.

 

OH yeah Toots..how was the chicken and dumplings??? :sssh: :D;)

 

 

Yeah, toots? :lol:

Yeah, toots? :lol:

 

 

yeah toots :sssh:

I think we should have a bon fire... they need it....

we should talk to Mrs.Mickey about it...

GO BIG RED :fire:

 

Please do! Seems like we're not doing much this year :confused:

Dumplings? :confused:

Dumplings? :confused:

 

 

:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.