Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark / Belfry predictions

Who will you take this week and how much? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will you take this week and how much?

    • Belfry by 7 or more?
      72%
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
      7%
    • Sheldon Clark by 7 or more?
      4%
    • Sheldon Clark by 6 or less?
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Go 292 :thumb:

 

LOL good idea

  • Replies 162
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL good idea

 

I thought so :D

Nowhere to stop and eat if you go that way. :lol:

 

 

:D

I have a cheerleader and i havent heard :sssh: Im always the last to know but I can't wait :dancingpa

 

My Kid goes to high school & she said they announced it in homeroom..

I have a cheerleader and i havent heard :sssh: Im always the last to know but I can't wait :dancingpa

 

My Kid goes to high school & she said they announced it in homeroom..

What time will it start???? :dancingpa

5.30 I'm pretty sure but if I find out different I will let you know

This morning I told her I heard we were having a bon fire, she said oh yeah we are, they announced it yesterday! but she didn't have details from her coach yet. We were at a BMS basketball game last night so I hadn't got to talk to her much....nah I would still have had to drag it out of her :lol:

Everything about this week already has an energy to it. Everyone is talking about it.

Everything about this week already has an energy to it. Everyone is talking about it.

 

 

:banana: :fire: :dancingpa :fire: :banana:

This thread has no substance...

 

But thats ok I guess.

Everyone is getting away from the Belfry/Sheldon Clark thread.......remember the game is still 3 days away come on fans.....lets get this rolling.......

This thread has no substance...

 

But thats ok I guess.

 

Actually, no, it's not OK.

 

Additional threads can be used to discuss other activities, but please, everyone keep this thread about the game.

 

Thanks.

I see Belfry winning by 2-3 touchdowns setting up a rematch of last years semi final game against Russell.

Where can I find the Massey Ratings? I would like to see the breakdown.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.