Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark / Belfry predictions

Who will you take this week and how much? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will you take this week and how much?

    • Belfry by 7 or more?
      72%
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
      7%
    • Sheldon Clark by 7 or more?
      4%
    • Sheldon Clark by 6 or less?
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Did I say something funny? :D

  • Replies 162
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I say something funny? :D

 

 

Uh Hu :p

Did I say something funny? :D

 

 

Was it not meant to be? :confused:

Belfry is going to win this one.

Belfry-35

SC-12

Did I say something funny? :D

 

 

Not yet....but keep trying... :sssh: :D;)

Belfry wins this one

Not yet....but keep trying... :sssh: :D;)

I was distracted by all this talk of mystery food I never knew existed.

I was distracted by all this talk of mystery food I never knew existed.

 

 

 

It exist...I'm just not sure you do.. :eek: ;)

But, since I did my part in getting this thread a little off topic, I will try to do my part to get it back on.

 

I see three factors to Belfry winning this game:

 

1. DEFENSE: The pirates have to hit and hit hard. They have to stop a play at the point of impact ...NOT giving them 5 more yards by hanging onto their ankles. I'm sure that the Coaching staff will drill this all week at practice. Don't get me wrong, I know that their are a few that hit and tackle well, but it should be the entire team doing just that.

 

2. BALL CONTROL: We can't afford to let Sheldon Clark eat away at the clock. It's funny to say that because that is our game too. We have to give them 3 quick downs and then force them to punt (and to punt to Matt Maynard preferrably :cool: ) We all know that Coach Hager is going to have his team key on Matt, but we have to show them that Corey and Dustin are just as dangerous (which I'm sure everyone knows by now)

 

3. NO MISTAKES: Absolutely, positively, no mistakes...Period!!! We cannot fumble the ball. We can't give them that opportunity to get the ball back by fumbling. We can't get any stupid penalty calls either. The pirates will have to be show discipline and keep level heads.

 

I believe Belfry can and WILL win this game. There will be football after Thanksgiving for the Pirates.

 

Belfry 38

SC 21

Nice post PP. I think one of the most interesting things about this matchup is we are talking about not letting the other team beat us at our own game. SC can definitely hog up some clock.

 

I'm looking for our DTs to step up and our LBs to react quicker to the inside running game. We definitely gave up a lot between the tackles last time and that sustained their long drives. SC has that big O-line to run behind so we have to be quicker and stronger and smarter on D.

 

Only thing better than playing football in November is playing football in December. Go Pirates. :ylsuper:

Is it just me or anyone else a little more concerned with this game than the past 2 years against Prestonsburg???

 

I'm not taking anything away from those games...they were fantastic...but, we are playing a team that mirrors us almost completely. (Do ya think that has something to do with who their coach is and where he came from???? ;) )

 

We have to play our game but play it twice as well as the other team is playing it. Would now be a good time to have a passing game??? :confused:

 

I am already so excited to see this game play out Friday night that I'm thinking of tailgating in the garage tonight. :D

I am LESS concerned with this game than Pburg the past two seasons. Belfry will be fine as long as they come to play. Sure, Sheldon Clark gave us all we wanted last game, but in the end the Pirates won by 25 points!

 

I look for a closer game and a lot of emotion out of Sheldon Clark. Shawn Hager is the best cheerleader Ive ever seen! In the end, Belfry will pull away because they are the better team.

I am LESS concerned with this game than Pburg the past two seasons. Belfry will be fine as long as they come to play. Sure, Sheldon Clark gave us all we wanted last game, but in the end the Pirates won by 25 points!

 

I look for a closer game and a lot of emotion out of Sheldon Clark. Shawn Hager is the best cheerleader Ive ever seen! In the end, Belfry will pull away because they are the better team.

 

 

I think that Matney still has him beat in the cheerleading department.

Maybe, I for one hope Belfry can jump out to an early lead and take a little hop out of Hager's step.

 

21-0 early sure would be nice!

I am LESS concerned with this game than Pburg the past two seasons. Belfry will be fine as long as they come to play. Sure, Sheldon Clark gave us all we wanted last game, but in the end the Pirates won by 25 points!

 

I look for a closer game and a lot of emotion out of Sheldon Clark. Shawn Hager is the best cheerleader Ive ever seen! In the end, Belfry will pull away because they are the better team.

 

I agree with you. I think SC Could win this game!! They definetely could! Not over looking them! But IF and only if we dont come prepared to play ball and make no mistakes. We can not make Mistakes! We are the better team and Im not taking away from SC! They are also a great ball club and they will come to CAM Friday night to win this game! And depending on how we play...they could pull off the upset! But I still dont think they are the team that P-burg had the 2 years past and although I know anything can happen and will happen, we proved who was the best team once this year and we DID NOT play our best ball (sorry Belfry boys we just didnt) If we lose this game IMO it will be our own fault. With the burg we have the much closer games the overtimes...that didn't happen with SC this year and that was NOT the best ball playing Ive seen out of Belfry this year :sssh:

 

:fight: :fight: LETS GO BELFRY :fight: :fight:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.