Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark / Belfry predictions

Who will you take this week and how much? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will you take this week and how much?

    • Belfry by 7 or more?
      72%
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
      7%
    • Sheldon Clark by 7 or more?
      4%
    • Sheldon Clark by 6 or less?
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am already so excited to see this game play out Friday night that I'm thinking of tailgating in the garage tonight. :D

 

:laugh:

  • Replies 162
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am already so excited to see this game play out Friday night that I'm thinking of tailgating in the garage tonight. :D

 

 

:banana:PP What can I bring? :jump:

:rolleyes:

Ok Pirate Fans, we do need to do something this Friday night because we were horrible as fans during the Middlesboro game. I do not remember one time that the entire crowd stood up together and cheered on our team. It was like a UK basketball game, the geritol crowd must have not taken their vitamins before the drive to CAM Stadium because we were all (including myself) dead. We need to do whatever it takes to shake down the thunder this Friday night for all 4 quaters of the game and let our boys know that we are behind them 110%. Bring your cow bells, air horns, megaphones and expecially your big mouths and lets make the entire valley roar as we cheer our Pirates on to a 3rd strainght Regional Championship. I know we can do it. Hey, we may be at a new field but that Pirate Pride came with us. So Friday night lets show the boys that we are proud and ready to play another 3 more games before we hang up the pads this year.

 

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

 

I have been totally disgusted with the fans also. I was into the game Friday night and had my air horn that I felt like I paid a zillion dollars for because I lost my plastic piece from last year :rolleyes: IT FROZE UP ON ME and quit working. It sounded like our embarassing DYING COW!!!!!! Are we going to have a pep rally Thursday night? We need to do something besides expect to show up for the game and walk away winners. Last year we had 2 or 3 pep rallys I think we need to do something of that sort Thursday also. I sat out with everyone else freezing my tail off and my mother and I screamed our heads off, her more than me. SO PLEASE PIRATES BRING YOUR MOUTH WITH YOU FRIDAY INSTEAD OF YOUR BLANKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana:PP What can I bring? :jump:

 

The food... :D

Sheldon Clark fans,

 

What do you think will the strategy that allows you to make up the 25 points on the Pirates and come away with a victory?

! But I still dont think they are the team that P-burg had the 2 years past and although I know anything can happen and will happen, we proved who was the best team once this year and we DID NOT play our best ball

 

Belfry does not have the team they had last year or the year before either. They are a really good ball club and could make it back to Papa John's this year. But it will be a hard road. Starting with SC.

 

If you remember the last game between these two teams was won by big plays. They turned the momentum of the game with those plays. It also hurt the Sheldon Clark team that Belfry kept them pinned back with an outstanding kicker.

 

If Sheldon Clark comes to play I can see an upset. :ylsuper:

Sheldon Clark fans,

 

What do you think will the strategy that allows you to make up the 25 points on the Pirates and come away with a victory?

 

Create turnovers. Have Belfry make mistakes. Don't turn the ball over. Stay away from 3rd and long situations.

 

SC will have to play mistake free football.

Belfry wins this one because they know how to play this SC team they already handled them once this year and i dont want to hear what about 1998 because that year there was many penalties and mistakes by the pirates but this year there ready you can tell by the way the boys talk there not going to hold anything back for the cards...

Will be close at first but pirates blow it open in the fourth...

Belfry 41 or 36

SC 15

1998 defintley wont have nothing to do with this game. For one that was a long time ago and no players that plays on this team was on that team. This SC team is better than the time we played first time but so is this Belfry team. Belfry just has to come out this game and play hard. I really look for Belfry to play with intensity this game and play with emotion. I felt we played like that against Prestonburg and Pikeville but that is about it. So if Belfry steps it up with intensity and get hungry for a win we will be ok.

The Pirates had a great practice today . The energy was high and hunger was in their eyes! You can't help but to ask yourself "Could Belfry be on a collision course to making history?" Only time will tell.:ylsuper:

Am I the only one who thinks Belfry has run from a VERY limited playbook on offense lately? Sure, they always run a select amount of plays, but the Pirates did not run ANY sweeps against Middlesboro.

 

I think Haywood has been holding back.

Belfry by as many as they want

HEY GUYS WE ARE HAVING A BON FIRE THURSDAY SOO BE THERE & SUPPORT OUT PIRATES!!

LET'S GO BIG RED!!!! :fight:

Am I the only one who thinks Belfry has run from a VERY limited playbook on offense lately? Sure, they always run a select amount of plays, but the Pirates did not run ANY sweeps against Middlesboro.

 

I think Haywood has been holding back.

He didnt did he? He could be holing back or do you think he was concerned about the speed of Middlesboro. But it would have worked to have tried it. Maybe he is holing back. I dont really question him like alot of fans do. I trust him prety well hes earned all the Belfry fans repsect and they are showing it alot more after the last 2 years.

I think we will def. see the sweep more this week though with SC D-line being bigger and their team speed being slower.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.