Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark / Belfry predictions

Who will you take this week and how much? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will you take this week and how much?

    • Belfry by 7 or more?
      72%
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
      7%
    • Sheldon Clark by 7 or more?
      4%
    • Sheldon Clark by 6 or less?
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Trust me I'll have every air horn that I can find this week at the ball game on Friday night.

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Replies 162
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me I'll have every air horn that I can find this week at the ball game on Friday night.

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

....

air horns are great!!...

I felt last Belfry game against SC they played ok but not real great. They didnt play with alot of intensity. But I have talked to alot of the guys and they arent overlooking SC and they are pumped up and ready to play which is a good sign. Belfry respects SC and their fans have pulled for them all the way but I feel the better team is Belfry and they will prevail. But they better not come out thinking they have it won. This should be a fun week leading up to the game. Two teams that respect each other for regional championship. What more could we ask for?

Ok Pirate Fans, we do need to do something this Friday night because we were horrible as fans during the Middlesboro game. I do not remember one time that the entire crowd stood up together and cheered on our team. It was like a UK basketball game, the geritol crowd must have not taken their vitamins before the drive to CAM Stadium because we were all (including myself) dead. We need to do whatever it takes to shake down the thunder this Friday night for all 4 quaters of the game and let our boys know that we are behind them 110%. Bring your cow bells, air horns, megaphones and expecially your big mouths and lets make the entire valley roar as we cheer our Pirates on to a 3rd strainght Regional Championship. I know we can do it. Hey, we may be at a new field but that Pirate Pride came with us. So Friday night lets show the boys that we are proud and ready to play another 3 more games before we hang up the pads this year.

 

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

 

I think that our cheerleaders could help alot if they would just spread out down the field and not stay bunched up on one side if you are sitting down on the other end toward the bathrooms you can't even hear them... I think the sponsers need to spread them out on Friday night. We all need to be in this game with the boys 110%.... Bring all the noise makers that you can find .....LET'S GO PIRATES!!!!!!

Ok Pirate Fans, we do need to do something this Friday night because we were horrible as fans during the Middlesboro game. I do not remember one time that the entire crowd stood up together and cheered on our team. It was like a UK basketball game, the geritol crowd must have not taken their vitamins before the drive to CAM Stadium because we were all (including myself) dead. We need to do whatever it takes to shake down the thunder this Friday night for all 4 quaters of the game and let our boys know that we are behind them 110%. Bring your cow bells, air horns, megaphones and expecially your big mouths and lets make the entire valley roar as we cheer our Pirates on to a 3rd strainght Regional Championship. I know we can do it. Hey, we may be at a new field but that Pirate Pride came with us. So Friday night lets show the boys that we are proud and ready to play another 3 more games before we hang up the pads this year.

 

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

 

You are exactly right and its sad! (EXcluding our bunch cause we yell all night long) Its been like this all year :confused: The stands are FULL but quite. I sometimes wonder what some of those people are doing at the game. Its a sad night in Belfry when our fans get out yelled!! Come on guys, one of the things we are known for is our fan support both home and away, we always out number and out yell!! Lets back these kids, support them, cheer them on, give these boys some noise :dancingpa

I have seen Belfry play this year, if they squeek by SC, The rematch will be interesting.

I wish you guys the best.

Hoping Sheldon Clark can pull off another win. I feel like this will be a close one. Good luck Cards!!!!

I think that our cheerleaders could help alot if they would just spread out down the field and not stay bunched up on one side if you are sitting down on the other end toward the bathrooms you can't even hear them... I think the sponsers need to spread them out on Friday night. We all need to be in this game with the boys 110%.... Bring all the noise makers that you can find .....LET'S GO PIRATES!!!!!!

 

 

Sorry, but they did spread out the last 2 quarters of the game and even held signs up that said "make some noise"..."Stomp your feet" ..."Stand up and cheer"....do you think they got a response....NO!!!!! So it's not the cheerleaders fault if the fans just look over them and do nothing. It can only be blamed on fans not getting into the game and helping the boys.

Has anyone heard any numbers of how many people are thought to show up?

Has anyone heard any numbers of how many people are thought to show up?

 

i say it will be maxed.

 

AND TO THE FANS...

WHEN I STAND UP && LOOK AROUND WHEN THE SCHOOL SONG IS PLAYING AND SEE HALF THE PEOPLE SITTING DOWN THAT MAKES ME MAD...

SO FRIDAY I WANT TO SEE EVERONE IN CAM STANDING UP && CLAPING BELFRY WILL NEED IT...

LET'S GO PIRATES :dancingpa :dancingpa

Sorry, but they did spread out the last 2 quarters of the game and even held signs up that said "make some noise"..."Stomp your feet" ..."Stand up and cheer"....do you think they got a response....NO!!!!! So it's not the cheerleaders fault if the fans just look over them and do nothing. It can only be blamed on fans not getting into the game and helping the boys.

 

 

yeah the last 2 quaters..

and yes i don't understand why the fans are being this way...

don't they understand that the boys need it?

I totally agree with you, I told my Mom and Dad that it was an embarassment to hear that buzzer with all the money that has been spent on the stadium. :creepy:

We could go back to the one we had before. I think some of us are getting really spoiled. We have a beautiful school and wonderful sports facilities and we need to be thankful. I would really hate to think that anyone could use the word EMBARASSED when talking about their school.

I know the Belfry fans have to be excited...Getting to play a team you already beat always makes you sleep just a little easier at night...I know we were pulling for East Carter for the same reason last night...(well, that and not having to travel to Newport) It's always easier to prepare for a team that you've played already...

 

Of course, it makes it easier for Sheldon Clark to prepare as well...However, the mental edge would have to be with the Pirates...Anyone traveling into the NEW home of the 2 time defending champs has to question their chances...Especially when they already lost to them once this year...But, I am quite confident that Sheldon Clark feels they had their chances the first time around and, unlike most teams, get a second chance in the same season to prove themselves...

 

As each week passes it starts to look like a possible semi-final rematch could take place this year...We have a tough game next week against a very good Newport team...We will have to play very well to beat them...I am confident we can but there are certainly NO guarantees...

 

It would be great if we both take care of business and are playing at Henry R Evans Stadium the day after Thanksgiving...Two great programs with a history of great games between them...Two great coaches with one or two wins under their belts :D ...We'd like another shot at you guys...To be the best you have to beat the best and certainly Belfry has been that for the last 2 years...

 

I am certainly not looking past Newport as you all are certainly not looking past Sheldon Clark...I know both our great coaching staffs won't let that happen...But, it is hard to not think about a potential matchup that many have expected and wanted this year...WOW!!! What an atmosphere that would be!!

 

Of course, Sheldon Clark & Newport will definitely try and are capable of spoiling that party...Good luck next week!!

 

Belfry - 35

Sheldon Clark - 21

 

 

I agree Belfry know what they doin and what theyre up aginst.Coach Haywood will work them all week to prepare for this game we need to have a big win over Sheldon Clark. That trophy will sure look good in our trophy case because thats where it will be IN POND CREEK where it belongs. I believe it will be Belfry by 4 touchdowns. Sheldon Clark don't stand a chance!

GOOD LUCK BELFRY! GO BIG RED!!!!!

THE POND CREEK NATION WILL BE SEEN AT CARDIONAL STADIUM! :dancingpa

I think some of us are getting really spoiled.

 

Ya think?

 

Are we that far removed from the game that instead of talking a little x's and o's, we are now all torn up over crowd noise, cheerleaders and the worst of all, the scoreboard horn?

 

What are we going to do? I'll bet the coaches are wringing their hands over that horn situation. And if the crowd doesn't start standing for the fight song, then we are doomed. And don't even get me started on the PA system, the lack of TP in the bathrooms and all those little black rubber pieces that get carried off the field. Its disgraceful. :rolleyes:

 

I'm sorry, but some of this stuff just makes me laugh. :laugh:

Ya think?

 

Are we that far removed from the game that instead of talking a little x's and o's, we are now all torn up over crowd noise, cheerleaders and the worst of all, the scoreboard horn?

 

What are we going to do? I'll bet the coaches are wringing their hands over that horn situation. And if the crowd doesn't start standing for the fight song, then we are doomed. And don't even get me started on the PA system, the lack of TP in the bathrooms and all those little black rubber pieces that get carried off the field. Its disgraceful. :rolleyes:

 

I'm sorry, but some of this stuff just makes me laugh. :laugh:

 

It sounds pretty rough, toots! ;) Can the team possibly stay focused? :eek: :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.