Sheldon Clark / Belfry predictions

BelfryJustice

Who will you take this week and how much?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you take this week and how much?

• Belfry by 7 or more?
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
    • Sheldon Clark by 7 or more?
    • Sheldon Clark by 6 or less?

What do you think?

Will Belfry get the regional hardware again for the third year in a row and sail off to the the semi final game? Will Sheldon Clark get revenge for the Oct. 14th loss at CAM? This will come to an end and all answers will be on the field this Friday at the CAM!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to take SC in this one. In a very close game. Hope my cards can pull another one out.

Sorry but Belfry is going to win another regional championship next week at CAM. I really am glad that the Cardinals won tonight but Leslie Co. had no idea what they were up against. That smashmouth football will kill you if you don't play it every week. Belfry knows what the Cards have and they know how to handle it like they did earlier this year. I know that Sheldon Clark will be coming off a huge win but remember this is Belfry. They wear you out and run you down and finally they break away and never look back. Pirates in a good one but they do pull away in the end.

....and yes I do remember the last time that we play Sheldon Clark in the Regional Championship....HE WAS NOT IN........... :D

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!! :fire: :dancingpa

I can't even begin to think about this game yet. I'm still trying to go over some of the things I watched tonight. :D :irked: :D :creepy: :scared: :D :madman: :thumb: :eek: :D

That's just some of the emotions I felt as I watched the Belfry/Middlesboro game.

I'll have to sleep on this one until tomorrow.

Go Pirates!!!!

I see this being a very close, hard fought game. If everyone will remember the game was much closer than what the final score was. I'm excited to see 2 teams from the same district go at it again for the regional championship. Good luck to both teams.