Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark / Belfry predictions

Who will you take this week and how much? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will you take this week and how much?

    • Belfry by 7 or more?
      72%
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
      7%
    • Sheldon Clark by 7 or more?
      4%
    • Sheldon Clark by 6 or less?
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What do you think?

 

Will Belfry get the regional hardware again for the third year in a row and sail off to the the semi final game? Will Sheldon Clark get revenge for the Oct. 14th loss at CAM? This will come to an end and all answers will be on the field this Friday at the CAM!

  • Replies 162
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't let any grass grow under our feet! We should add another trophy to the case next week!

Have to take SC in this one. In a very close game. Hope my cards can pull another one out.

Have to take SC in this one. In a very close game. Hope my cards can pull another one out.

 

Sorry but Belfry is going to win another regional championship next week at CAM. I really am glad that the Cardinals won tonight but Leslie Co. had no idea what they were up against. That smashmouth football will kill you if you don't play it every week. Belfry knows what the Cards have and they know how to handle it like they did earlier this year. I know that Sheldon Clark will be coming off a huge win but remember this is Belfry. They wear you out and run you down and finally they break away and never look back. Pirates in a good one but they do pull away in the end.

 

 

....and yes I do remember the last time that we play Sheldon Clark in the Regional Championship....HE WAS NOT IN........... :D

 

 

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!! :fire: :dancingpa

I have to take my beloved Pirates in this one.

Bring home that regional title again boys! :flame:

Gotta take my Pirates in this one!!!!! CONGRATS TONIGHT ON A GREAAAAT GAME CARDS!!!!! WTG! Loof forward to seeing you again this Friday at CAM!

I can't even begin to think about this game yet. I'm still trying to go over some of the things I watched tonight. :D :irked: :D :creepy: :scared: :D :madman: :thumb: :eek: :D

 

That's just some of the emotions I felt as I watched the Belfry/Middlesboro game.

 

I'll have to sleep on this one until tomorrow.

 

Go Pirates!!!!

Same result as about 4 weeks ago:

 

Belfry 38

SC 12

 

However, good season Cardinals.

I see this being a very close, hard fought game. If everyone will remember the game was much closer than what the final score was. I'm excited to see 2 teams from the same district go at it again for the regional championship. Good luck to both teams.

Our district will be well represented either way, but I believe Belfry will pull away in the 2nd half and win by 3 td's. ;)

ttt

 

 

:thumb:

Belfry can pick a score and go for it.

 

Belfry - whatever they want

 

SC - 6 only because they score on there JV

I think that our pirates need to put their heads on straight because the cardinals will be ready to play ball for the title. GO PIRATES LET'S MAKE IT 3 IN A ROLL!!!! :flame:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.