Trinity 48 St. Xavier 0

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Rocks! I almost didn't make this game because I've been sick, but glad I went!

To the X team, it's really tough when you have a season plagued with injuries. It's super hard to get everything synced up and clicking. I'm sure you'll get it together sooner rather than later and we'll see you again in a few weeks. I do hope the players who went down with injuries recover well. I hate to see any kid get hurt. Just gives me a bad feeling.

On a tangent...my first trip to Papa John's since the expansion. I think I'm going to prefer the years when we're the visiting team. What a fantastic addition! We were in the loge and it as flat out AWESOME!

What has happened to ST X?

We don't have an effective quaterback on the team. We had one, but he was forced to move to WR as a junior last year to make way for the one we saw most tonight. After showing a stronger arm, better vision, and better decison making ability as a freshman and sophmore he was told he had to move to receiver because his teammate just "made things happen" at QB. Leonhert elected not to play this year as he was not going to be given a chance to compete for the QB job. This is the worst personnel blunder I've witnessed in watching Tiger football for over 30 years.

In any event, Rocks were by far the better team regardless of who was at QB for the Tigers.