Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 48 St. Xavier 0

Featured Replies

Rocks roll from fumble recovery for td in 1st 2 minutes of game to running clock at the end!!

Travis Wright picked as player of the game, but any number of Rocks deserved it!!

GO ROCKS!! :thumb:

  • Replies 88
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm honestly not that surprised by this score. Trinity is very good and X has been less than impressive.

Nothing to boast about. Move on. Next week, starts part two of our season. Put this one behind us, and move on.

What has happened to ST X?

Looking more and more like the Rocks are the class of 6A.

Looking more and more like the Rocks are the class of 6A.

 

I know a team that don't think so!

Congratulations to the Rocks! I almost didn't make this game because I've been sick, but glad I went!

 

To the X team, it's really tough when you have a season plagued with injuries. It's super hard to get everything synced up and clicking. I'm sure you'll get it together sooner rather than later and we'll see you again in a few weeks. I do hope the players who went down with injuries recover well. I hate to see any kid get hurt. Just gives me a bad feeling.

 

On a tangent...my first trip to Papa John's since the expansion. I think I'm going to prefer the years when we're the visiting team. What a fantastic addition! We were in the loge and it as flat out AWESOME!

I know a team that don't think so!

 

Good luck to SK this season, and hopefully you'll have the opportunity to prove it.:thumb:

Looking more and more like the Rocks are the class of 6A.

 

Unfortunately it looks like a runaway this year. I don't see any 6A team or any team in KY beating Trinity this year.

I finally feel like I got to see the game Mother Nature cheated me out of a few years ago.

What has happened to ST X?

 

We don't have an effective quaterback on the team. We had one, but he was forced to move to WR as a junior last year to make way for the one we saw most tonight. After showing a stronger arm, better vision, and better decison making ability as a freshman and sophmore he was told he had to move to receiver because his teammate just "made things happen" at QB. Leonhert elected not to play this year as he was not going to be given a chance to compete for the QB job. This is the worst personnel blunder I've witnessed in watching Tiger football for over 30 years.

In any event, Rocks were by far the better team regardless of who was at QB for the Tigers.

In this series, is this the worst defeat by either team, or have there been years when one or the other has taken a worst beating.

  • Author

Ties the previous worst defeat in the series when St. X beat Trinity 48 to 0 in 1956 in their very 1st game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.