Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 48 St. Xavier 0

Featured Replies

Congrats to the ROCKS on the beat down they put on the Tigers! I was shocked at the unorganized dysfunctional way that St. X played last night. X has always prided themselves and backed it up with discipline controlled football. They made mistake after mistake all night. This X team is so one dimensional and predicable. Being down 27-0 and running dive plays and stretch play will not get you back into the game against the type of personal that Trinity and Cinn. St. X put on the field. You could tell that the speed of Trinity had St. X on there heals all night. The offensive line gave Travis all night to pick apart the X defense. #14, sophomore, Ryan White was very impressive for the ROCK's on defense and returning punts. Enjoy the win for one more day and then it's time to move on to district games and the playoffs. One game at a time! I know that X will improve, but will it be enough and how much I'm not sure. The broom is in the closet and I don't wear hats to the game... Stay focused ROCKS! Bring home #20!

  • Replies 88
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the ROCKS on the beat down they put on the Tigers! I was shocked at the unorganized dysfunctional way that St. X played last night. X has always prided themselves and backed it up with discipline controlled football. They made mistake after mistake all night. This X team is so one dimensional and predicable. Being down 27-0 and running dive plays and stretch play will not get you back into the game against the type of personal that Trinity and Cinn. St. X put on the field. You could tell that the speed of Trinity had St. X on there heals all night. The offensive line gave Travis all night to pick apart the X defense. #14, sophomore, Ryan White was very impressive for the ROCK's on defense and returning punts. Enjoy the win for one more day and then it's time to move on to district games and the playoffs. One game at a time! I know that X will improve, but will it be enough and how much I'm not sure. The broom is in the closet and I don't wear hats to the game... Stay focused ROCKS! Bring home #20!

 

rocktopper: I think you hit the nail on the head, T's O-line is the real deal.

Congrats to the ROCKS on the beat down they put on the Tigers! I was shocked at the unorganized dysfunctional way that St. X played last night. X has always prided themselves and backed it up with discipline controlled football. They made mistake after mistake all night. This X team is so one dimensional and predicable. Being down 27-0 and running dive plays and stretch play will not get you back into the game against the type of personal that Trinity and Cinn. St. X put on the field. You could tell that the speed of Trinity had St. X on there heals all night. The offensive line gave Travis all night to pick apart the X defense. #14, sophomore, Ryan White was very impressive for the ROCK's on defense and returning punts. Enjoy the win for one more day and then it's time to move on to district games and the playoffs. One game at a time! I know that X will improve, but will it be enough and how much I'm not sure. The broom is in the closet and I don't wear hats to the game... Stay focused ROCKS! Bring home #20!

 

RT

 

You are exactly right. Friday night does still taste very good now on Sunday am. But it is time to look ahead and get ready for the NEXT BIG THREE. We will not take any of them lightly. Stay focused. # 20 would be quite an accomplishment - esp. for such a 'young group."

Let's remember one thing: in 2005, first game was X 48-16; second (championship) game was T 14-6. Let's stay focused.

 

Unfortunately, X hasn't proven itself capable of making that big turnaround. They've always been the team on the wrong end of the regular season/post-season reversals.

Hats off to what Trinity has assembled. X looked lost and far less talented. I hope someone can step in 6a or next 2 years could be ugly and boring in KY.

I'll take ugly and boring. Go Rocks!

I'll take ugly and boring. Go Rocks!

 

I get you like beating us but KY 6A football, as of last 6 years, has little excitement if X is down.

I get you like beating us but KY 6A football, as of last 6 years, has little excitement if X is down.

 

I totally get you but I bet the Male and Ballard fans will disagree.

Let's remember one thing: in 2005, first game was X 48-16; second (championship) game was T 14-6. Let's stay focused.

 

You make a good point! And I am very aware that X will be a much better team when the playoffs begin than the one we saw on Friday night. BUT! Trinity's coaching and versitile style of play will not allow the same thing to happen as it did to St. X in 2005. It does give tiger fans some hope.

I get you like beating us but KY 6A football, as of last 6 years, has little excitement if X is down.

 

True! But we can only take care of business on our side...

First, congrats to T. The bottom line is that T outplayed X in every facet of the game. X looked like it had no idea about what to do. Especially disappointed in the defense. T never scored more than 20 with Brohm. Didn't expect the offense to compete bases on prior games.

I get you like beating us but KY 6A football, as of last 6 years, has little excitement if X is down.

 

Tiger09

 

You are correct sir and thanks for the accolades. I agree about the excitement level.

 

Male and Ballard can talk all they want --but until they step up and really do something noteworthy --well then............

 

Your Tigers will be back.

I am not sure the Rocks will even see the Tigers again this year, the Bruins appear to be pretty strong.

I am not sure the Rocks will even see the Tigers again this year, the Bruins appear to be pretty strong.

 

WAF

 

You may be correct. The key word you used there is appear. We will find out how real B really is in a few weeks.

^^^ If it becomes commonplace to refer to Ballard as "B" (like T, X, & H) then you know they have arrived. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.