Boone County/Anderson Predictions

jhudsonbc

Boone Co./Anderson  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Boone Co./Anderson

Although Boone Co has a couple signature wins on the road they are going to run into a tough opponent who likely will give them their first loss.

I hope the Rebels win though, I will be rooting for them.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13

The only way Boone can win is if their power running game works. There is an outside chance it will this year. Boone is catching Anderson at the best time possible. Anderson is inexperienced and doesn't have as much size as usual. This could be a closer game than most would expect. I still don't see Boone getting a win against Anderson. I will say Anderson by 3 TD's because it is a top notch Ohio program and Boone is one dimensional.

The only way Boone can win is if their power running game works. There is an outside chance it will this year. Boone is catching Anderson at the best time possible. Anderson is inexperienced and doesn't have as much size as usual. This could be a closer game than most would expect. I still don't see Boone getting a win against Anderson. I will say Anderson by 3 TD's because it is a top notch Ohio program and Boone is one dimensional.

I agree with you but I believe that if Boone can control the ball most of the game and finish drives that might be able to pull out a win... Im hoping they can win but its going to be a tough one for the Rebels!