Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals and Cowboys kickoff the 2010 NFL season tonight in Canton

Featured Replies

Just saw the interview with Rickey Jackson, they then mentioned the Dome Patrol while displaying the poster of the four LBs for the Saints. I only had a few posters in my life and this was one of them, I wasn't a Saints fan but I thought it was a wicked picture. Prior to the Super Bowl I googled Dome Patrol to see if anyone was selling one, and they were going for over $100. That made me wish I still had it.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed. I would rather Marvin put in Cordero. :D

 

True, or maybe Marvin could insert himself at QB, preferably before the regular season begins .....Please!

The backup Palmer is really bad.

As bad as Carson Palmer looked in his short amount of work, the Bengals' fans better pray he stays healthy--Wow his backups are pathetic?? Can O'Sullivan throw the ball 35 yards?

I hope Gilbert O'Sullivan and Palmer the younger are working cheap.

The Bengals would fare about as well with Gilbert O'Sullivan as with the backups they have.

 

BTW, one of the best tunes of ALL -TIME!

Sure did like how Romo was targeting Roy Williams when they got into the redzone. I hope that doesn't when the season starts.

 

I hate preseason football by the way.

Just shows you how difficult the QB position is. 32 teams in the NFL and a few of those have duds starting.

I don't know about that. I'd take the Cowboys 3rd stringer over both of the Gals backups.

The only thing I took from this game is that Adam (don't call him Pacman) Jones is much further along than I would've expected.

 

I despise preseason football.

It was ok... I'll take any football over baseball 9 times out of 10.

It was ok... I'll take any football over baseball 9 times out of 10.

 

Not me. Preseason football games should be free for the fans, or the NFL should pay you to go. Awful.

It was ok... I'll take any football over baseball 9 times out of 10.

 

:thumb:

The only thing I took from this game is that Adam (don't call him Pacman) Jones is much further along than I would've expected.

 

I despise preseason football.

 

I'm going to continue to call him Pacman for the rest of his time in Cincy. That name sticks way too hard for me. I feel awkward calling him Adam Jones.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.