Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals and Cowboys kickoff the 2010 NFL season tonight in Canton

Featured Replies

If you are a Bengal fan what do you look for in the first few series from the Bengals? Given this is the first preseason game the starters won't be out there very long so what do you expect?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the fact the Bengals are on national TV but then I realize it's the first pre-season game, so it's hard to get too excited about an exhibition.

I can't get exciting about any exhibition game.

I'm excited about the first 2 series. After that not so much.

Hard Knocks has been on NFL Network all day. It's getting me excited for the season but as said, hard to get excited for Pre-Season.

I'm excited for tonight's game if for no other reason than the fact that it means the start of the season is that much closer...

I can't wait...I am feeling good as a Reds fan,and I am Looking forward to feeling good as a Bengals fan!!!

Fall is around the corner - can't wait

Preseason games suck, but I'm pumped that some football is on.

T.O. just doesn't look right to me in a Bengals jersey.

No pass rush what so ever until they got to the goal line. Nice job of the defense to stand strong and hold them to only a fg tho.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.