TMZ Reporting NCAA Investigation in UK

RomanEmpire

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cal shouldn't be on the hook for the two current players (assuming they're freshmen) as long as he doesn't play them.

My guess is "current" refers to players that will be on next year's team including incoming freshman (ie Kanter).

Cal shouldn't be on the hook for the two current players (assuming they're freshmen) as long as he doesn't play them.

Good point. The NCAA doesn't care if you sign ineligible players. You just can't play them.

From a public relations/university standpoint though.... thats a different story.

I have heard that the four involved are Cousins, Wall, Kanter, and Terrance Jones.

TMZ does make some splashy findings.

When it becomes an all out probe or formal investigation then I will be concerned...

Does "aggressive look" mean investigation and some sties are running?

From reading tea leaves this all stems from high school. Wall already sat a couple games for contacts/relationships he had with the Clifton feller.

Whatever it is, it looks really bad and worries me considerably.

With Coach Cal at our helm (who I love), you are just going to have to deal with these type of allegations and investigations all the time. Just part of what you get with him unfortunately. Just relax ya'll and let it play out.

If someone is out to get you (Cal) more than likely he will eventually be got... :idunno:

He is def on the list. With a guy who is bringing 3+ first round picks each year UK better get use to this.

Edited by John Anthony

I just hate UK being considered dirty. I live in Tennessee and I watched how some fans reacted to all of the arrests of their athletes and I want more than anything for UK to run a clean program. I'm not saying Cal has done ANYTHING wrong and I believe it to be nearly impossible for coaches and the NCAA to keep agents and handlers away from these kids, but I just hate the implications.