Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TMZ Reporting NCAA Investigation in UK

Featured Replies

  • Replies 97
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cal shouldn't be on the hook for the two current players (assuming they're freshmen) as long as he doesn't play them.

 

My guess is "current" refers to players that will be on next year's team including incoming freshman (ie Kanter).

My guess is "current" refers to players that will be on next year's team including incoming freshman (ie Kanter).

 

Right, that's what I meant. It would be hard to go back not play John Wall. :D

Cal shouldn't be on the hook for the two current players (assuming they're freshmen) as long as he doesn't play them.

 

Good point. The NCAA doesn't care if you sign ineligible players. You just can't play them.

 

From a public relations/university standpoint though.... thats a different story.

I have heard that the four involved are Cousins, Wall, Kanter, and Terrance Jones.

 

TMZ does make some splashy findings.

 

When it becomes an all out probe or formal investigation then I will be concerned...

 

Does "aggressive look" mean investigation and some sties are running?

From reading tea leaves this all stems from high school. Wall already sat a couple games for contacts/relationships he had with the Clifton feller.

It's not an investigation, TMZ is run by a high profile lawyer in LA he knows how to label things.

It's not an investigation, TMZ is run by a high profile lawyer in LA he knows how to label things.

 

Whatever it is, it looks really bad and worries me considerably.

Whatever it is, it looks really bad and worries me considerably.

 

With Coach Cal at our helm (who I love), you are just going to have to deal with these type of allegations and investigations all the time. Just part of what you get with him unfortunately. Just relax ya'll and let it play out.

If someone is out to get you (Cal) more than likely he will eventually be got... :idunno:

If someone is out to get you (Cal) more than likely he will eventually be got... :idunno:

 

He is def on the list. With a guy who is bringing 3+ first round picks each year UK better get use to this.

Edited by John Anthony

I'll go on the record as saying it now so it doesn't come across as denial- I don't care if you take away the entire 2009-2010 season...you can't take away my memories.

I just hate UK being considered dirty. I live in Tennessee and I watched how some fans reacted to all of the arrests of their athletes and I want more than anything for UK to run a clean program. I'm not saying Cal has done ANYTHING wrong and I believe it to be nearly impossible for coaches and the NCAA to keep agents and handlers away from these kids, but I just hate the implications.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.