Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

I want to say he pulled a trade off to get one or two of those players, but I'm not sure. If he did in fact get all of them in the draft, then is it a reflection of his genius or poor selections by the rest of us?:lol:

 

I appreciate the love from you guys. I respect you guys so I'll settle for being called a genius for the first time other than by my wife when she doesn't agree with something I've done!:lol:

  • Replies 204
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got done celebrating the championship in the stongest league ever. I'll go drop a few guys now. Looking at that draft it looks like I'll draft my first two picks around July 10th and my 3rd pick around Sept 5th lol.

 

Sounds impressive but I wasn't here to see it ,So enjoy it there is a new TEAM in Town . Maniacs looking for respect and attention . LOL . Don't forget we are looking forward to setting up a few roadblocks and detours in this league .:D:clap:

Oh, I'm not in this league. I was just stewing on this earlier and since this was the only FF thread, decided to throw it out there. :thumb:

 

I'm far from a Fantasy expert, but behind that strong line I really like Greene to have a good season.

Question- if I can only keep one between Jonathan Stewart and Shonn Greene, who do I keep?

 

I say drop both of them.

  • Author

Twenty days until the Keeper Deadline.

The Rusty Ankles will be starting over with a clean slate, and for the first time, Ladanian Tomlinson will not be on our team.

 

We wish him the best of luck elsewhere.

 

Since Da Moonshiners first game is against the Rusty Ankles. I'm gonna fire my whole team and start from scratch as well. Good Luck !

  • Author

Things have gotten quite

Things have gotten quite

 

Quite what??? :D

I am in contract negotiations with my three still left on the roster , Rice is a lock and working on deciding on the other one . Would some of the others please drop down so I can make my decision earlier ?

I am in contract negotiations with my three still left on the roster , Rice is a lock and working on deciding on the other one . Would some of the others please drop down so I can make my decision earlier ?

 

:confused:

Decided to only keep Brees. I'd love to keep Philly's Defense, but pretty dumb move if I did.

Decided to only keep Brees. I'd love to keep Philly's Defense, but pretty dumb move if I did.

 

No way I think it would be a very good move. Sometimes you gotta take a risk. :D

I've decided to do the obvious and keep SJax and Brandon Marshall. Gave a little thought to Cedric Benson or Vernon Davis, but decided to play it safe with SJax and Marshall...

Down to MJD and Shady McCoy. Not sure yet if I keep Shady or go for a 2nd round pick...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.