Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

I'm still trying to decide if I should keep Romo and/or Jamal Charles, or if I should wipe the slate clean

  • Replies 204
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I'm down to three.

I'm keeping Brady and Chris Johnson, really not much of a decision for me.

^MJD and AJ for me. Easy decision. I guess I should get around to finishing that up at some point.

  • Author

The following teams still need to log into the MFL site for the first time this year:

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym)

Insanity Blazers ® (Bigblueinsanity)

Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats)

Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe)

I'll be keeping Andre Johnson and Mike Turner.

  • Author

The last BGP activity dates by theses guys:

 

Bigblueinsanity - June 6th

GO CATS – June 11th

The Scribe - June 17th

AverageJoesGym - Today

 

 

I sent all of them PM's on Sunday

  • Author

I'll trade Larry Fitzgerald for a 3rd round draft pick

The Marauders will just be keeping Peyton Manning.

Miss Thrill will keep M. Shuabb and DeAngello Williams

Miss Thrill will keep M. Shuabb and DeAngello Williams

 

You had a difficult decision, some nice players are now available after your roster cuts.

I'm keeping Brady and Chris Johnson, really not much of a decision for me.

 

Chris said he is not playing this year.

  • Author
I made you an offer Godot.
I'm thinking

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.