Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

The suspense of getting this draft started is killing me!!!

  • Replies 204
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Brush Creek Rusty Ankles is a great name.

 

BBI and the Insanity Blazers are the first victim of the Carter County La Cosa Nostra........:D

The suspense of getting this draft started is killing me!!!

 

I feel like revisiting your draft again from 2 seasons ago, I don't think anybody will ever top that one :lol:

LOL it was my very first fantasy draft ever, I was a casual NFL Fan at best then, and this league isn't exactly a league to cut your teeth on! :lol: Luckily I worked the waiver wire like a pro and managed to stay in the league with a little luck. Last year I had a much better draft, but guys I was counting got hurt and in a few close games Romo layer an egg. Can anyone find my draft so these rookies can see how NOT to draft :lol:

^

Add my dumb 3rd round pick last year in Tony Romo, when I had Rodgers as a keeper.:lol:

The Brush Creek Rusty Ankles is a great name

 

Great name, but poor owner, general manager and coach:lol:

  • Author

I'm gone until Friday afternoon, taking my officers to FBLA Camp. I'm taking my laptop, hopefully the WiFi will be working when I need it to.

  • Author

The Draft starts one month from today.

Great name, but poor owner, general manager and coach:lol:

 

:laugh:

^

Add my dumb 3rd round pick last year in Tony Romo, when I had Rodgers as a keeper.:lol:

 

I was going to draft Romo and you took him. You told me you had a plan and now you admit you made a mistake. That messed up my entire draft and sent me to the toilet bowl which I won, of course.

I've already been scouting players and have a couple of hopeful late round picks that should make an impact.

I didn't play fantasy last year, but I helped BBall Warrior with one of the league's he was in. Never got a thank you :lol:, but I found a sleeper or two that really helped him out.

  • Author
I didn't play fantasy last year, but I helped BBall Warrior with one of the league's he was in. Never got a thank you :lol:, but I found a sleeper or two that really helped him out.
I didn't know that an assistant coach was supposed to get a thank you are any credit wink.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.