Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

Great name, but poor owner, general manager and coach:lol:

 

Poor guy isn't even around to defend himself :lol:

  • Replies 204
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was going to draft Romo and you took him. You told me you had a plan and now you admit you made a mistake. That messed up my entire draft and sent me to the toilet bowl which I won, of course.

 

I think he had a draft and trade worked out but whoever it was backed out

I didn't know that an assistant coach was supposed to get a thank you are any credit wink.gif

 

Oh no assistant coach, he just asked me what I thought. He got Sydney Rice late in the draft who had 46 career catches and was coming off a 13 catch season. 83 catches, 1,312, and 8 TD's later, I (actually he, I guess) looked pretty good :lol:, considering he had some other nice fantasy players to go with. :thumb:

I just got done celebrating the championship in the stongest league ever. I'll go drop a few guys now. Looking at that draft it looks like I'll draft my first two picks around July 10th and my 3rd pick around Sept 5th lol.

Brady, Andre Johnson, M Turner, Ced Benson, J Charles, G Jennings, Tony G, Forsett, Maroney, Harrison lot of options.

Brady, Andre Johnson, M Turner, Ced Benson, J Charles, G Jennings, Tony G, Forsett, Maroney, Harrison lot of options.

 

A QB is a must.

I just got done celebrating the championship in the stongest league ever. I'll go drop a few guys now. Looking at that draft it looks like I'll draft my first two picks around July 10th and my 3rd pick around Sept 5th lol.

 

:thumb:

 

Welcome to the club Stick! Very impressive year last year.

 

This year will be much tougher. Moving to the bottom of the draft will test your general manager skills.

Brady, Andre Johnson, M Turner, Ced Benson, J Charles, G Jennings, Tony G, Forsett, Maroney, Harrison lot of options.

 

Stick, in a league this big a squad like that should be illegal. Nice drafting :thumb:.

Stick, in a league this big a squad like that should be illegal. Nice drafting :thumb:.

 

I want to say he pulled a trade off to get one or two of those players, but I'm not sure. If he did in fact get all of them in the draft, then is it a reflection of his genius or poor selections by the rest of us?:lol:

Great name, but poor owner, general manager and coach:lol:

 

 

You will regret that comment :D.

Question- if I can only keep one between Jonathan Stewart and Shonn Greene, who do I keep?

Question- if I can only keep one between Jonathan Stewart and Shonn Greene, who do I keep?

 

The one you think will have a better season... :D

Question- if I can only keep one between Jonathan Stewart and Shonn Greene, who do I keep?

 

Which division are you in? I wouldn't mind having Shonn Greene this year so you could let him walk if we're in the same conference :lol:.

The Rusty Ankles will be starting over with a clean slate, and for the first time, Ladanian Tomlinson will not be on our team.

 

We wish him the best of luck elsewhere.

Which division are you in? I wouldn't mind having Shonn Greene this year so you could let him walk if we're in the same conference :lol:.

 

Oh, I'm not in this league. I was just stewing on this earlier and since this was the only FF thread, decided to throw it out there. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.