BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to draft Romo and you took him. You told me you had a plan and now you admit you made a mistake. That messed up my entire draft and sent me to the toilet bowl which I won, of course.

I think he had a draft and trade worked out but whoever it was backed out

I didn't know that an assistant coach was supposed to get a thank you are any credit wink.gif

Oh no assistant coach, he just asked me what I thought. He got Sydney Rice late in the draft who had 46 career catches and was coming off a 13 catch season. 83 catches, 1,312, and 8 TD's later, I (actually he, I guess) looked pretty good :lol:, considering he had some other nice fantasy players to go with. :thumb:

I just got done celebrating the championship in the stongest league ever. I'll go drop a few guys now. Looking at that draft it looks like I'll draft my first two picks around July 10th and my 3rd pick around Sept 5th lol.

I just got done celebrating the championship in the stongest league ever. I'll go drop a few guys now. Looking at that draft it looks like I'll draft my first two picks around July 10th and my 3rd pick around Sept 5th lol.

:thumb:

Welcome to the club Stick! Very impressive year last year.

This year will be much tougher. Moving to the bottom of the draft will test your general manager skills.

Stick, in a league this big a squad like that should be illegal. Nice drafting :thumb:.

I want to say he pulled a trade off to get one or two of those players, but I'm not sure. If he did in fact get all of them in the draft, then is it a reflection of his genius or poor selections by the rest of us?:lol:

Which division are you in? I wouldn't mind having Shonn Greene this year so you could let him walk if we're in the same conference :lol:.

Oh, I'm not in this league. I was just stewing on this earlier and since this was the only FF thread, decided to throw it out there. :thumb: