July 2, 201016 yr Author So after 8pm tomorrow tonight and the keeper deadline has passed, we can then trade players-for-picks without having to drop anyone correct?Yes you can
July 2, 201016 yr Author So I have another question. I remember last year after we passed the keeper deadline we had an official start of the draft in which we could start the draft but there was no time clock. Is it the same for this year as well?When the Draft officially starts there will be a 24 hour clock. In the past, after the deadline has passed and I have the website set up correctly, then we have had an unofficial start to the draft in which there is no time limit. It should be had way this year also.
July 2, 201016 yr Author The Deadline for declaring Keepers is 8 PM CST today. All but four teams are with in limits. Auxier RiverRats Maytown Mirkers Mississippi Thrill Northern Kentucky Blazers®
July 3, 201016 yr Wow, I'm screwed I was out of town.:irked: Didn't ya have like 3-4 weeks to do it? lol.
July 3, 201016 yr Didn't ya have like 3-4 weeks to do it? lol. Tough decisions, he needed another week.
July 3, 201016 yr Author The Keepers are set. The 1st & 2nd rounds are set. I'll have them ready to go soon.
July 4, 201016 yr We should be able to start the draft unofficially on Monday. That way we get it started a few days early.
July 4, 201016 yr Author Time to rock and roll The unoffical draft has started. No time limits until 8 AM CST Friday 9 July. Look for your Conference Draft Thread.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.