Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

You're confusing the crap out of me Rocket lol. Glad I'm not the Commish lol.

  • Replies 204
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're confusing the crap out of me Rocket lol. Glad I'm not the Commish lol.

 

It's fun to watch the little ones grow up. Just sit back and enjoy it.:lol:

This is my 3rd year, just don't want to get screwed out of a pick

This is my 3rd year, just don't want to get screwed out of a pick

 

:lol: I don't think it's going to matter if you're trading a 2nd and 7th round pick for a Michael Crabtree. :lol:

Any interest in Marques Colston out there ,would have to be draft picks ?

This is my 3rd year, just don't want to get screwed out of a pick

 

You screwed yourself on that one.

  • Author

The Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) still need to log into the MFL site for the first time this year

  • Author

You are allowed two keepers. If you want to trade a draft pick or two to up grade the players you keep, then go ahead.

Guys, I know I'm not part of this party, but if for some reason you ever need a replacement owner, I'd be interested. Thanks.

You are allowed two keepers. If you want to trade a draft pick or two to up grade the players you keep, then go ahead.

 

That doesn't answer my question though

That doesn't answer my question though

 

Ok Rocket, give me the details of the trade because I guess I'm missing it while paging through the thread.

I traded my 7th round pick for Crabtree, what I'm wanting to know is since he's one of my "2 keepers" now did I lose the 7th pick I traded for him AND my 2nd round pick, in essence only leaving me with 15 players after the draft instead of the 16 we should have, or is it like I assumed, that I only give up my 7th round pick and keep my 2nd round pick since I forfeited a 1st rounder by keeping Romo.

^ Well of course you lose your pick from the 2nd round. He is now one of your keepers.

^ Well of course you lose your pick from the 2nd round. He is now one of your keepers.

 

Did he really think he was going to get 3 keepers??? :lol:

If we get keepers and high picks I'd like to have Benson, Charles, Jennings etc back to swap for picks to go along with my two keepers Turner and A Johnson :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.