Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

Not 3 keepers...he thought he'd get to keep his second round pick, in addition to 2 keepers.

  • Replies 204
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not 3 keepers...he thought he'd get to keep his second round pick, in addition to 2 keepers.

 

That's still an end result of 3 keepers... :thumb:

I'm pretty sure I'm dropping Chris Henry

^ So not a really big deal. You just have 2 keepers now like most the other owners.

 

Except most owners have a seventh round pick lol.

That's still an end result of 3 keepers... :thumb:

 

Romo+Crabtree=2, Not that hard to grasp simple math

Romo+Crabtree=2, Not that hard to grasp simple math

 

So what are you confused about and/or upset about? Seems pretty cut and dry...

We obviously need to get this draft started. :lol: Everyone getting a little antsy. :D

I personally am not ready for the draft to start lol. Gotten bit by the injury bug in preseason before and don't want it to happen again lol.

I personally am not ready for the draft to start lol. Gotten bit by the injury bug in preseason before and don't want it to happen again lol.

 

I would rather wait as well.

So what are you confused about and/or upset about? Seems pretty cut and dry...

 

Appears to be. :D

So do we roll through the draft this year or will there be an owner who takes the entire 24 hrs with each pick?

So do we roll through the draft this year or will there be an owner who takes the entire 24 hrs with each pick?

 

Once the 9th round comes I'm sure we will have a couple picks skipped. It always happens. Heck, I think I had mine skipped once in the past couple of years.

I really need to get my lists going...I've usually got my top 200+ by now, and I haven't even started this year. I'm slacking.

Romo+Crabtree=2, Not that hard to grasp simple math

 

Why would you think you got 2 keepers and a 2nd round pick? It's clear that the 1st two rounds of the draft are only for those who keep 1 or no players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.