Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

Why would you think you got 2 keepers and a 2nd round pick? It's clear that the 1st two rounds of the draft are only for those who keep 1 or no players.

 

I was close to making the same mistake in trying to trade with Godot...close meaning it took me two seconds to realize lol.

  • Replies 204
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was close to making the same mistake in trying to trade with Godot...close meaning it took me two seconds to realize lol.

 

Me to but I let it slip by. If he would have taken the trade I would have been in trouble. :lol: I was giving up 2 draft picks.

  • Author

Hello from the Smoky Mountains. We’ve been here since Sunday and this is the first chance I’ve had to check in.

  • Author

Remember that Keepers have to been in Friday and any team not down to two or less players wil lose all of their players.

Edited by Godot

Remember that Keepers have to been in Friday and any team not down to two or less players wil lose all of their players.
That may not be a bad thing with my team....

I've fired my head groundskeeper, my senior usher, four ticket takers, the scoreboard operator, and two ball boys to clear some cap room.

I'm pretty sure I already mentioned it in this thread, but the Jailcats will be keeping Brandon Marshall and Steven Jackson.

That's still an end result of 3 keepers... :thumb:

 

In essence, yes.

 

While we're looking for loopholes, how about some interconference trading? I'll trade you Andre Johnson and a draft pick for MJD. :D

 

That would give me a strong combo at RB.

I cant make up my mind................3 players and can only keep two of them, unless I can pull off a trade for 3 keepers!

I cant make up my mind................3 players and can only keep two of them, unless I can pull off a trade for 3 keepers!

:deadhorse:

Anyone interested in Romo?

 

For P Manning if the price is right?

Hello from the Smoky Mountains. We’ve been here since Sunday and this is the first chance I’ve had to check in.

 

Hey I just returned this evening myself from the Smokies , Had a great time but was ready to get home .:thumb:

What time on Friday are the keepers due?

What time on Friday are the keepers due?

 

 

 

Current Timeline

 

July 2nd – 8:00 PM ~ Deadline for declaring your keepers

 

July 9th – 8:00 AM ~ Official Start of the Draft

 

 

I think this is still right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.