Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

So if we trade a player for a draft pick before we set our keepers, are we allowed to drop picks in place of a keeper or how does that work?

  • Replies 204
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The following teams still need to log into the MFL site for the first time this year:

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym)

Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats)

Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe)

Sent you a PM about the offer

 

Ok I can't get on the site at work though. Yes I was wondering about what TBW said as well. Would I get to keep my new player I just traded for and my 2 other keepers? If not then I don't think I would wanna do it till after the draft starts.

  • Author
So if we trade a player for a draft pick before we set our keepers, are we allowed to drop picks in place of a keeper or how does that work?
Any player that you trade for must be one of your two Keepers.
Any player that you trade for must be one of your two Keepers.

 

What if the trade happens during the draft?

  • Author

Once the draft starts, it doesn't affect the Keepers

Any player that you trade for must be one of your two Keepers.

I may be confused but I don't think that is the answer for my question. I'm not trading for a player, but rather a pick.

 

I have Palmer, Rice, and Crabtree left on my team and haven't decided who to keep yet. I have an offer for crabtree and it's for a draft pick. Now if I accept I'll have my 2 keepers and one extra draft pick. My question is am I allowed to drop a pick to make it even or do I have to drop 1 of my two remaining players. Like could I drop my 16th round pick or do I have to drop Palmer or Rice if I make the trade?

  • Author

If you can trade a player for a draft pick then yes you will drop your 16th round pick. You can not have more then 16 players on your roster. The person giving up the draft pick for a player will get their 16th player after the draft.

If you can trade a player for a draft pick then yes you will drop your 16th round pick. You can not have more then 16 players on your roster. The person giving up the draft pick for a player will get their 16th player after the draft.

 

:thumb:

Well I just got screwed then cause I was under the impression that the trade didn't affect my keepers.

So basically I've given up my 7th round pick and a 2nd rounder for Crabtree, or I can now cut Crabtree and have my 2nd pick and no 7th rounder?

Or do I still keep my 2nd rounder but lose just the pic I traded?

The following teams still need to log into the MFL site for the first time this year:

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym)

Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats)

Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe)

 

Does it still not show that I have logged in? I've been on the site a couple of times and even made my cuts to get down to 2 players.

I don't see a message on there Godot and I didn't get one on here?

Well I just got screwed then cause I was under the impression that the trade didn't affect my keepers.

 

So basically I've given up my 7th round pick and a 2nd rounder for Crabtree, or I can now cut Crabtree and have my 2nd pick and no 7th rounder?

 

Or do I still keep my 2nd rounder but lose just the pic I traded?

 

Godot, can you tell me?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.