Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

  • Replies 204
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking

 

It's an intresting offer that's for sure. Could shake things up a bit.

I'm willing to trade Palmer before the draft if anyone wants to make an offer.

  • Author
Does it hurt?
Just a little bit

I've released Jamal Charles and will only keep Romo

Does it hurt?

 

Speaking from experience???

I have as WR Reggie Wayne and Sidney Rice. I would be willing to trade one of them for a nice RB.

Speaking from experience???

 

It's an age and children thing, you wouldn't understand......yet!:cry::D

Chris said he is not playing this year.

 

Maybe he'll hold out for the first 8 games and then only rush for a thousand yards and have 250 receiving :lol:

Maybe he'll hold out for the first 8 games and then only rush for a thousand yards and have 250 receiving :lol:

 

Heard he follows Crabtree on Twitter... just sayin :sssh:

Hey Da Champ, I sent you a trade offer!

 

Got it, its under consideration. I'll let you know. :thumb:

  • Author

The first four weeks of the schedule is correct, including the first double-header week which is week three

  • Author
I made you an offer Godot.
Sent you a PM about the offer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.