June 8, 201016 yr Author So we will all know who is who Team Key Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) East End Evolution (RockPride) Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) Huggs Thuggs (gametime) Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) Insanity Blazers ® (Bigblueinsanity) Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) Louisa Lumber (stick1) Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) Richmond Outsiders (nWo) Shelby Cards (tdouth) Southern KY SubVets (Godot) West Kentucky Rams (sweet16)
June 8, 201016 yr Author Team Key by Member Name (00Rocket28) - Paducah Rabbit Fists (1996) - Fleming County Hooligans (5Wide) - Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (Auxier RiverRat) - Auxier RiverRats (AverageJoesGym) - Bushwood Country Club Gophers (Bigblueinsanity) - Insanity Blazers ® (BoondockSaint) - Bardstown Butchers (CatsCatsCats) - Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (Da champ) Big - Creek Moonshiners (gametime) - Huggs Thuggs (Go Cats) - Mississippi Thrill (Godot) - Southern KY SubVets (halfback20) - Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (HammerTime) - Jungle Junkies (Hangman) - Marrowbone Marauders ® (John Anthony) - Cincinnati Bail Bonds (MJAlltheWay24) - Florence Fighters (NamecipS) - Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NEERFAN) - Atwood Fighting' Amish (nWo) - Richmond Outsiders (PurplePride92) - Boyle County Blue Devils (PutMeInCoach) - Indo Savages (RockPride) - East End Evolution (stick1) - Louisa Lumber (Sumoroyal) - Maysville Split Ends (TB) (sweet16) - West Kentucky Rams (tdouth) - Shelby Cards (The Scribe) - Possum Trot WarHogs (TrueBlueWildcat) - Dorton Street Sweepers (UKMustangFan) - Junction City Jailcats (Wildcat Dad ) - Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (WildcatScratchFever) - Maytown Mirkers
June 8, 201016 yr Author The following teams need to log into the MFL site for the first time this year: Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) Insanity Blazers ® (Bigblueinsanity) Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) Everyone should have their password and login. The new members got theirs yesterday and the returning members were emailed about a month and a half ago.
June 8, 201016 yr Author We are way ahead of schedule!!!Yes we are. I had planned on not having the new members selected until this weekend. But we only had 7members apply for 7 spots.
June 8, 201016 yr Author I wish the draft was already here. The draft is my favorite part! The draft can't get here soon enough.I hear you. When the new members were picking their teams in felt like a mini-draft and I started to get a little excited.
June 8, 201016 yr I hear you. When the new members were picking their teams in felt like a mini-draft and I started to get a little excited. I did too :lol:, I was like "I wonder who they'll pick" and I kept looking at the available teams to try and guess who'd pick which team . I was pretty much spot on!
June 8, 201016 yr The following teams need to log into the MFL site for the first time this year: Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) Insanity Blazers ® (Bigblueinsanity) Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) Everyone should have their password and login. The new members got theirs yesterday and the returning members were emailed about a month and a half ago. I logged in yesterday but I did it again this morning .:thumb:
June 8, 201016 yr Do we have to post on here who our keepers are or is just cutting down to two or less on the website good enough?
June 8, 201016 yr Author Do we have to post on here who our keepers are or is just cutting down to two or less on the website good enough?Cutting down to two or less on the website is perfect.
June 8, 201016 yr Author Week One Schedule Junction City Jailcats @ Louisa Lumber Big Creek Moonshiners @ Brush Creek Rusty Ankles Marrowbone Marauders ® @ Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® Maysville Split Ends @ Auxier RiverRats Bardstown Butchers @ Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine Paducah Rabbit Fists @ Huggs Thuggs Mississippi Thrill @ Florence Fighters Fleming County Hooligans @ Jungle Junkies Maytown Mirkers @ East End Evolution Middle Fork Mustard Seeds @ Shelby Cards Dorton Street Sweepers @ Cincinnati Bail Bonds Bushwood Country Club Gophers @ Richmond Outsiders Boyle County Blue Devils @ Southern KY SubVets Atwood Fighting' Amish @ West Kentucky Rams Indo Savages @ Possum Trot WarHogs Somewhere Insanity Blazers ® @ Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ®
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.