Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

  • Author
Guys, I know I'm not part of this party, but if for some reason you ever need a replacement owner, I'd be interested. Thanks.
Where were you when we were taking applications for the seven openings?
  • Replies 204
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
You are allowed two keepers. If you want to trade a draft pick or two to up grade the players you keep, then go ahead.

 

That doesn't answer my question though

 

^ Well of course you lose your pick from the 2nd round. He is now one of your keepers.
That's what I was trying to tell him.

 

Did he really think he was going to get 3 keepers??? :lol:
For real

I would assume (forgive me Im just seeing this mess) that he has no 1st, 2nd, or 7th round picks but has two picks in the last round.

  • Author
I would assume (forgive me Im just seeing this mess) that he has no 1st, 2nd, or 7th round picks but has two picks in the last round.
He has no 1st and 2nd round picks because he has two keepers. He has no 7th because he gave it for Grabtree, which is now a keeper. He has one last round pick because he did not get the throw away pick of the person he traded with. After the draft he will be able to pick up his last player to make a 16 man roster.
He has no 1st and 2nd round picks because he has two keepers. He has no 7th because he gave it for Grabtree, which is now a keeper. He has one last round pick because he did not get the throw away pick of the person he traded with. After the draft he will be able to pick up his last player to make a 16 man roster.

 

Geezzzzzzzzz! You could have just said you assume wrong RiverRat. :lol:

Geezzzzzzzzz! You could have just said you assume wrong RiverRat. :lol:

 

Lol Apparently you assumed wrong River Rat .

Not a good start for Rocket, I don't recommend retaining a "7th rounder".

Not a good start for Rocket, I don't recommend retaining a "7th rounder".

 

he may be reapplying after this year.

Ok, been good to have had a little mor clarification on this before hand, and I'm not sure where I ever said anything about having 3 keepers, but whatever, I'll make do

Ok, been good to have had a little mor clarification on this before hand, and I'm not sure where I ever said anything about having 3 keepers, but whatever, I'll make do

 

Did you think you were going to get to keep 3 guys going into the draft for a 7th round pick??????? :lol:

Did you think you were going to get to keep 3 guys going into the draft for a 7th round pick??????? :lol:

 

I assume he did. :sssh:

I had one keeper prior to this, Romo, I guess some can't seem to count past 1

^ So not a really big deal. You just have 2 keepers now like most the other owners.

^ So not a really big deal. You just have 2 keepers now like most the other owners.

 

I assume the confusion was over the lost draft pick. Instead of trading for Crabtree and the 16th pick (or whatever the last round is) for his 7th pick, he traded for Crabtree and a free agent pick up for his 7th. I assume we all get it now. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.