Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

I'm keeping Jones-Drew and Andre Johnson.

  • Replies 204
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I think this is still right.

 

Yes it is. My Wi-Fi connection here wouldn't let me post last night.

  • Author

I still have Larry Fitzgerald on the trading block for draft picks

  • Author

Heading home today

As is always the case in Junction City, both Brandon Marshall and SJax are available for the right price.

So after 8pm tomorrow tonight and the keeper deadline has passed, we can then trade players-for-picks without having to drop anyone correct?

So I have another question. I remember last year after we passed the keeper deadline we had an official start of the draft in which we could start the draft but there was no time clock. Is it the same for this year as well?

I am willing to trade my 2nd round (4th pick) if the price is right, but I won't do any trades until after the keeper deadline has passed. :thumb:

As is always the case in Junction City, both Brandon Marshall and SJax are available for the right price.

 

which league?

As is always the case in Junction City, both Brandon Marshall and SJax are available for the right price.

 

 

I'd be willing to trade for SJax. I tried sending you a PM but your box is full.

I'd be willing to trade for SJax. I tried sending you a PM but your box is full.

 

Should be room now. :thumb:

I'm looking to deal some picks as well if anyone is interested.

Im looking to deal as well, Romo's up for Grabs!

At final workout before deadline Maniacs waive Marques Colston, and keep Ray Rice and Ryan Grant .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.