Sports Nation on ESPN

MJAlltheWay24

I actually like it. If I can find a woman who loves sports as much as Michelle Beadle (and looks any where near as good) I will try to marry her. I mean seriously, how many women do you know who get fired up over awesome oop dunks or a sweet diving catch? Thats a winner in my book.

Her and Chelsea Handler have to be the coolest women in the world, I would love to meet and hopefully marry anyone like the two of them.

I like the show. I really like Cowherd. He is great on the radio and I think he does a good enough job on Sportsnation. But Cowherd doesn't matter on the show too much because 90% of people watch it for Beadle anyway. (I know I do)

The shows okay for the most part but they get a little carried away sometimes without doing research on what they are talking about. Like the time they were making fun of the guy who dances in the stands at the UK basketball games. They showed clips of him dancing and then had a big laugh at his expense while giving him a low rating on his dancing abilities. I heard they got a ton of emails from angry UK fans. Some sent a copy of the Herald-Leader article about some of the difficulties this man has faced in his life.

That aside though, Beadle is easy on the eyes. She could run the show by herself with invited guest and get the same ratings.