Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson, Cousins, Bledsoe, Orton to return?

Featured Replies

I've got to admit I wouldn't finish out the semester if I was headed to the pros...

 

Not sure what I'd do if I were in that situation...

 

Actually, yes I do.. I went to class on Senior Skip Day AND the last day before graduation -- After finals. I was way too responsible. :lol:

  • Replies 126
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone made a good point over the weekend about Calipari's philosophy. This guy thinks it would be wise to sign 1-2 one and doners and then sign 2-3 solid contributors that can be stars for 3-4 years in the program.

 

In other words, he thinks Calipari should do what Pitino used to do. Bring in an Antoine Walker, Ron Mercer and Jamal Mashburn - but make sure you also have Travis Ford, Anthony Epps and Scott Padgett types, as well.

 

Anyone agree/disagree?

 

Seems like thats what he shot for. Anyone think Orton and Bledsoe would be 1 and done before the season?

 

Wall/Cousins - 1 and done

Orton/Bledsoe - 2-3

Dodson - 3 (? however many years he has left)

Hood - 4

:thumb:

 

Take the money.

 

Regards,

Sam Bradford

 

Stay for four years and enjoy college life.

 

Peyton Manning

 

 

 

Who will they listen to? :idunno::lol:

Someone made a good point over the weekend about Calipari's philosophy. This guy thinks it would be wise to sign 1-2 one and doners and then sign 2-3 solid contributors that can be stars for 3-4 years in the program.

 

In other words, he thinks Calipari should do what Pitino used to do. Bring in an Antoine Walker, Ron Mercer and Jamal Mashburn - but make sure you also have Travis Ford, Anthony Epps and Scott Padgett types, as well.

 

Anyone agree/disagree?

 

I'd sign the 4-5 best players I could possibly get every season and let the chips fall where they may. The way I figure it, if you got 5 guys who end up being one-and-done, there's a real good chance that you're going to be pretty darn good and have a chance to cut the nets down at the end of the season.

Patterson may come back and set the All Time Scoring and Rebounding Records for UK.

 

He would have to average 16 ppg and 8 rpg to break Dan Issell's two marks.

^ No he said he thinks 5 guys will go pro.

 

Haven't you seen the NCAA commercials? Some go pro at something other than sports! :D

Stay for four years and enjoy college life.

 

Peyton Manning

 

 

 

Who will they listen to? :idunno::lol:

 

:laugh:

 

I think they listen to Bradford and take the money. Hope they don't, expect they will, can't blame them. Even if they do leave, they sure gave us a fun season to watch!

:laugh:

 

I think they listen to Bradford and take the money. Hope they don't, expect they will, can't blame them. Even if they do leave, they sure gave us a fun season to watch!

 

Truth! :thumb:

:laugh:

 

I think they listen to Bradford and take the money. Hope they don't, expect they will, can't blame them. Even if they do leave, they sure gave us a fun season to watch!

 

I've never once expected to see Wall, Cousins or Patterson return.

 

I never dreamed Bledsoe and Orton would end up leaving after one year. Either way, you are correct. This was a fun and likeable team, IMO. I wish those guys well whatever they choose.

 

I do believe Orton would stand to gain the most by returning.

Per his Twitter...

jdemling

 

C.J. Leslie corrected me when I asked a question about guys leaving UK. "No, five are going."

Per his Twitter...

jdemling

 

C.J. Leslie corrected me when I asked a question about guys leaving UK. "No, five are going."

 

Interesting....

Stay for four years and enjoy college life.

 

Peyton Manning

 

 

 

Who will they listen to? :idunno::lol:

 

I for one would love for them to stay. However with the possible pending NBA lockout Wall and Cousins would be taking bad advise if someone told them to stay they would more than likely be thowing away millions of dollars.

Per his Twitter...

jdemling

 

C.J. Leslie corrected me when I asked a question about guys leaving UK. "No, five are going."

 

I have a hard time believing Leslie would know who is or isn't leaving, but then again he and Wall are supposedly pretty good friends, so who knows.

 

Either way, I see all 5 not only leaving, but being 1st rounders.

I have seen Bledsoe creeping up into the lottery on some drafts!!! And Orton nito the top 20 now. 5 picks in the top 20 WOW!

I have seen Bledsoe creeping up into the lottery on some drafts!!! And Orton nito the top 20 now. 5 picks in the top 20 WOW!

 

Possibly higher....I wouldn't be shocked to see all 5 in the lottery. The NBA drafts almost strictly on potential now days, and you won't find many with more potential than Bledsoe or Orton.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.