Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson, Cousins, Bledsoe, Orton to return?

Featured Replies

I'd love to see all, or even one or two come back, but I'm not confident it will happen.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb:

 

Take the money.

 

Regards,

Sam Bradford

 

Stay another year.

 

Regards,

#1 Overall Pick, Sam Bradford

 

:lol:

Stay another year.

 

Regards,

#1 Overall Pick, Sam Bradford

 

:lol:

No kidding. Plus he didn't have to do anything this year. :D

No kidding. Plus he didn't have to do anything this year. :D

 

I couldn't help but think how all of us have used Bradford as the prime example of why guys should leave when their stock is high. He passes up the chance to leave early and be drafted in the first round, comes back, get hurt, and...

 

...improved his draft stock by returning and getting injured. I honestly don't think he'd have gone #1 overall last season. I don't think he'd have been picked above Stafford.

 

Go figure. :idunno:

I couldn't help but think how all of us have used Bradford as the prime example of why guys should leave when their stock is high. He passes up the chance to leave early and be drafted in the first round, comes back, get hurt, and...

 

...improved his draft stock by returning and getting injured. I honestly don't think he'd have gone #1 overall last season. I don't think he'd have been picked above Stafford.

 

Go figure. :idunno:

No doubt. To put it simply, this QB class has a lot of big names for what they did in college, but it would not be of any shock if any of the big QB named guys fail in the NFL. Matt Leinart is probably the best example of why guys should leave.

I couldn't help but think how all of us have used Bradford as the prime example of why guys should leave when their stock is high. He passes up the chance to leave early and be drafted in the first round, comes back, get hurt, and...

 

...improved his draft stock by returning and getting injured. I honestly don't think he'd have gone #1 overall last season. I don't think he'd have been picked above Stafford.

 

Go figure. :idunno:

 

I think people realize its a crapshoot QB class. Bradford on paper is above the rest even with the injury. Sure one of the guys in the 2-4th round may turn out to be better, but you clearly can't take them at #1 overall. The dice landed his way.

I think people realize its a crapshoot QB class. Bradford on paper is above the rest even with the injury. Sure one of the guys in the 2-4th round may turn out to be better, but you clearly can't take them at #1 overall. The dice landed his way.

 

I think it was a mistake to take Bradford #1 overall. As noted, the QB's in this class are risks. And, there were several other players, Suh, McCoy, Berry, the tackle from OU who I would have rated higher overall, and who seem less risky.

 

QB's are a crapshoot in the draft unless it's a Peyton Manning-type player. It depends on how strong the class is, what the teams need, and which teams like which players. Nobody really knows how to forecast all those variables...

 

Still, it's interesting that Bradford returned to school and suffered the nightmare scenario for a guy who passed on the draft and ended up improving his draft position. In all honesty, this may never happen again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.