Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson, Cousins, Bledsoe, Orton to return?

Featured Replies

There has been some scuttle that Patterson and Cousins could return.

 

Of course, this could simply be based on emotions right now but it's something to take notice of.

 

On Cal's radio show today, he said he told the players to "not go to the NBA this year if it's for the money." Of course, different situations are in play involving Bledsoe and guaranteed money for him with troubles his family seems to be having.

 

How monumental would it be if Cousins and Patterson both returned?

 

Additionally, if you're going to post a reply saying "it's not gonna happen," etc, then don't mind even doing it. Obviously there are reasons a player wants to return. Not everyone is enticed about money like others are.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly think Cousins wants to come back. I've never felt that Wall and Bledsoe were as emotionally tied to UK as Cousins was/is.

 

If he and Patterson return, they might as well hand UK the 2011 NC trophy because if they land Knight AND Selby, their back court will be better than this year's.

To answer the thread title:

 

No

No

Probably Not

Probably Not

There has been some scuttle that Patterson and Cousins could return.

 

Of course, this could simply be based on emotions right now but it's something to take notice of.

 

On Cal's radio show today, he said he told the players to "not go to the NBA this year if it's for the money." Of course, different situations are in play involving Bledsoe and guaranteed money for him with troubles his family seems to be having.

 

How monumental would it be if Cousins and Patterson both returned?

 

Additionally, if you're going to post a reply saying "it's not gonna happen," etc, then don't mind even doing it. Obviously there are reasons a player wants to return. Not everyone is enticed about money like others are.

 

 

And why else? :lol:

It's not going to... oh nevermind :lol:

There has been some scuttle that Patterson and Cousins could return.

 

Of course, this could simply be based on emotions right now but it's something to take notice of.

 

On Cal's radio show today, he said he told the players to "not go to the NBA this year if it's for the money." Of course, different situations are in play involving Bledsoe and guaranteed money for him with troubles his family seems to be having.

 

How monumental would it be if Cousins and Patterson both returned?

 

Additionally, if you're going to post a reply saying "it's not gonna happen," etc, then don't mind even doing it. Obviously there are reasons a player wants to return. Not everyone is enticed about money like others are.

 

I would be ecstatic! I love Big Cuz and he's the main reason I cheered for UK this season. :banana:

They. Are. Gone. It's time to accept it.

 

To clarify, I'm talking about PPat and Cuz.

Leslie seems to think 5 UK players are going pro so...

I think Bledsoe will be back and Orton as well.

 

What do you base the above on?

I honestly think Cousins wants to come back. I've never felt that Wall and Bledsoe were as emotionally tied to UK as Cousins was/is.

 

If he and Patterson return, they might as well hand UK the 2011 NC trophy because if they land Knight AND Selby, their back court will be better than this year's.

 

I must confess, I was a huge doubter of Cousins at the beginning of the season. I didn't care for his attitude and to be honest, I didn't see the skill set that everyone else was drooling over. As the season progressed, he slowly became one of my 2 favorite players (Patterson being the other). He grew a lot over the season and he truly did seem dissapointed after the WV game.

 

I remember an article where he was quoted as saying UK was the first place he ever felt he belonged. When I read that I thought he was just saying all the right things, he may have truly felt that way. I'd take him in Blue and White again next season in a heart beat. It would be surprising to me, but I'd love to have him back.

 

Patterson grew up a UK fan (I think). It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him come back in an attempt to make one more run at a NC. If he feels the team coming in next year has a chance to cut down the nets, I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him suit up for another season of Kentucky basketball.

I would love if Big Cuz came back but his stock isn't going to get any higher than it already is. There is really no point for him, PPat, or Wall to come back. Bledsoe and Orton are another story. They both need another year.

What do you base the above on?

 

"I think five of his players will."

 

 

- C.J. Leslie

I don't know but like I have said before Patterson had a wild look in his eyes after the loss Saturday night .Would welcome both or all back ,personally .

I would love if Big Cuz came back but his stock isn't going to get any higher than it already is. There is really no point for him, PPat, or Wall to come back. Bledsoe and Orton are another story. They both need another year.

:thumb:

 

Take the money.

 

Regards,

Sam Bradford

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.