Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson, Cousins, Bledsoe, Orton to return?

Featured Replies

I've heard that Wall, Cousins, PPat, Orton, and Bledsow might not be the only ones to leave.

 

I know there's been "rumors' flying around, but has anyone else heard that Miller may be leaving for Xavier and Dodson may be leaving as well? Again, this is all hearsay which is why I'm trying to see what everyone else is hearing.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bledsoe could still very well be a lottery pick considering how weak this PG class is, and it doesn't seem likely he will slide to the back of the 1st round given how many NBA folks have told me directly people in their organization love him even if that specific scout had doubts. The PG class next year? Just the FROSH alone is an insanely talented bunch in Knight, Selby, Irving, Joe Jackson, Kendall Marshall and Corey Joseph. Bottom line is Bledsoe would be taking a huge risk to stay another year...

The numbers in the middle of the first round slotting system aren't all that far off, so even a slight adjustment in the rookie scale is significant. Plus you just don't know how negotiations will go and how much of the 1st round pick guaranteed money will be impacted. I'm simply pointing out how much of an unknown it is for the next draft, and if you get a 1st round spot this year you basically grandfather youself in to the old system...
I think this is the key point of it!
I would love if Big Cuz came back but his stock isn't going to get any higher than it already is. There is really no point for him, PPat, or Wall to come back. Bledsoe and Orton are another story. They both need another year.
Nitpicking here...but in the right draft Cuz could be the #1 pick.
Nitpicking here...but in the right draft Cuz could be the #1 pick.

 

True but he is a top 5 pick now.

  • Author
:thumb:

 

Take the money.

 

Regards,

Sam Bradford

 

Perhaps not the best example considering new mocks have Bradford going #1 to the Rams, who will host him three days prior to the draft.

The talk is that Cousins told Pat that he should come back with him. Patterson is going to be a millionaire either way. Plus he will be a graduate and can get his masters by staying. Patterson has an insurance policy with the Lords of London like many athletes have.

 

Cousins as the article stated, truly feels accepted and appreciated for the first time. As hard as he comes off as on the court, the guy is a big teddy bear. He bounced around in high school, and never found his niche until midway through his Sr year. He also could use one more year to mature and channel his emotions. I'm sure that Buster and Tywanna Patterson would have no problem with showing Monique Cousins on how to go about getting the insurance policy.

 

Bledsoe from reports comes from a very humble upbringing. If he has any shot at being in the first round, he should and will go. Orton's situation is a little different. His play has really garnered the attention of a lot of scouts thus raising his stock a great deal. With him having that severe knee injury his senior year of high school, one can't help but be leary of taking chances. If he can go while the getting is good, I couldn't blame him. IF Boogie and Pat come back, Enes Kanter could slide into the Orton role. Or If Pat improves like he did this year, he could be the 3 with Kanter going in at the 4.

 

This could play a big role in the recruitment of CJ Leslie and Terrance Jones though. With Kanter already on board, would one of them be willing to take a back seat for a year?

Bledsoe could still very well be a lottery pick considering how weak this PG class is, and it doesn't seem likely he will slide to the back of the 1st round given how many NBA folks have told me directly people in their organization love him even if that specific scout had doubts. The PG class next year? Just the FROSH alone is an insanely talented bunch in Knight, Selby, Irving, Joe Jackson, Kendall Marshall and Corey Joseph. Bottom line is Bledsoe would be taking a huge risk to stay another year...

 

Which is why it makes so much sense that Bledsoe will be gone after this year.

 

I also think Avery Bradley will come out next year too.

 

Do you not see Lamb being one and done?

  • Author

I think the Cousins situation is less certain than most of you believe.

 

He was in class today at UK...

I think the Cousins situation is less uncertain than most of you believe.

 

He was in class today at UK...

 

Less uncertain? So it's certain?

 

I wouldn't expect him to just quit. I wouldn't quit even if I were going pro. I'd finish out the semester...

  • Author
Less uncertain? So it's certain?

 

I wouldn't expect him to just quit. I wouldn't quit even if I were going pro. I'd finish out the semester...

 

I didn't expect him to quit either, but many players that leave for the NBA do not attend class the second semester.

 

Not saying Cousins is or isn't one of those types of players, but it is interesting, nonetheless.

The talk is that Cousins told Pat that he should come back with him. Patterson is going to be a millionaire either way. Plus he will be a graduate and can get his masters by staying. Patterson has an insurance policy with the Lords of London?

 

That's Lloyd's of London.

That's Lloyd's of London.

 

Clyde, have you heard anything about Miler to X?

 

I believe that's what several people were referring to when mentioning a possbile transfer but nobody came out and said it.

Clyde, have you heard anything about Miler to X?

 

.

 

Yes

Yes

 

Question is WHY? Doesn't make any sense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.