March 30, 201016 yr Author Can you shoot the 3? :lol: I think he can shoot it. I just don't know if he can make it.
March 30, 201016 yr Actually, a recruiting insider said today that it is very likely that Kentucky will sign Jones (believe it was Jerry Meyer, Rivals.com). Your boy Matt Jones said in his live blog tonight that UK has a real shot at Jones. He said Jones was a perfect fit for Cal's offense. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
March 30, 201016 yr Your boy Matt Jones said in his live blog tonight that UK has a real shot at Jones. He said Jones was a perfect fit for Cal's offense. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Yeah, that's what the Rivals guy said today. I'll take him...
March 30, 201016 yr IS Miller to X the "rumor" that several people were referring to when talking about a possible transfer?
March 30, 201016 yr IS Miller to X the "rumor" that several people were referring to when talking about a possible transfer? I hope not.
March 30, 201016 yr Miller won't leave. Knight, Leslie, Kanter, Poole & some other guy that's not a McD's AA. Just can't see Selby & Knight together. Everything on Jones seems to be pointing to him staying out west. I trust GT's assessment on Lamb likely headed to Arizona, though if Selby goes to KU, it wouldn't surprise me if Lamb joined him there.
March 30, 201016 yr IS Miller to X the "rumor" that several people were referring to when talking about a possible transfer? First I've heard anything about Miller...
March 30, 201016 yr Selby can either come to UK and share the spotlight with Knight and Leslie, or he can go to Kansas and be the man. I think he ends up at Kansas.
March 30, 201016 yr IS Miller to X the "rumor" that several people were referring to when talking about a possible transfer? The guys over at KSR squashed taht rumor pretty quick.
March 30, 201016 yr Miller won't leave. He just really started coming into his own and one more off season with Calipari could set him up for a big junior season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.