Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari's Radio Show

Featured Replies

Is there any chance at all that Lamb ends up at UK? I just can't really see him or Jones heading to Lexington.

 

I personally think Jones will end up at UCLA and Lamb will end up either at UConn or West Va. Right? Wrong?

 

Lamb maybe, but I can't see Jones either. I've honestly only been keeping minor tabs on most of these guys as I have been swamped trying to figure out what's going to happen at UC, and who Mick is targeting to fill out the 2010 class and who I need to be tracking for 2011 and 2012 when I hit the road...

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there any chance at all that Lamb ends up at UK? I just can't really see him or Jones heading to Lexington.

 

I personally think Jones will end up at UCLA and Lamb will end up either at UConn or West Va. Right? Wrong?

 

I think Lamb and Arizona is still a strong possibility. And Jones I think Washington would be his first choice.

What is the relationship between Knight and Cothron? As for the four you chose, that's the ones I had in mind as the most likely.

 

I'll be curious as to who else joins the group that we haven't heard much about, if it happens.

 

I meant Leslie. My bad...

What is the relationship between Knight and Cothron? As for the four you chose, that's the ones I had in mind as the most likely.

 

I'll be curious as to who else joins the group that we haven't heard much about, if it happens.

 

I'm assuming he meant Leslie.

I think Lamb and Arizona is still a strong possibility. And Jones I think Washington would be his first choice.

 

Lamb to Zona is a good guess because of Book Richardson and his ties to the Gaucho's AAU program...

I've read where Leslie could potentially be moved into the top 10 in Rivals rankings in their final rankings after the McDonald's game and Jordan classic.

Why did Selby de-commit from Tennessee?

And Why is UK not recruiting Cory Joseph? You'd think they would try to get him before Lamb.

I meant Leslie. My bad...

 

Just read where Leslie was the most impressive Burger Boy today...

And Why is UK not recruiting Cory Joseph? You'd think they would try to get him before Lamb.

Cal went out to Vegas to visit him a couple of weeks ago, but he seems to be pretty firm on his list...

Just read where Leslie was the most impressive Burger Boy today...

 

Practice? We talkin' bout practice???

Cal went out to Vegas to visit him a couple of weeks ago, but he seems to be pretty firm on his list...

 

I see...another guard that I really like is Keith Appling (Michigan St).

 

Very smooth.

^^ I see no chance at all with Jones, really.

 

Actually, a recruiting insider said today that it is very likely that Kentucky will sign Jones (believe it was Jerry Meyer, Rivals.com).

Calipari said they were looking to sign 5 or 6 players. Five players at the least.

 

So.. we have Kanter and Poole committed. The general consensus is that Knight will probably come to.

 

That's three. Leslie looks like a good possibility - so four.

 

Who else?

 

 

It is me,DD and I am a one and done guy!!!!!!!!!!

It is me,DD and I am a one and done guy!!!!!!!!!!

 

Can you shoot the 3? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.