Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari's Radio Show

Featured Replies

Calipari said they were looking to sign 5 or 6 players. Five players at the least.

 

So.. we have Kanter and Poole committed. The general consensus is that Knight will probably come to.

 

That's three. Leslie looks like a good possibility - so four.

 

Who else?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Likely:

Stacey Poole, Jr.

Enes Kanter

Brandon Knight

C.J. Leslie

 

Possible:

The other player who just decommitted from NC State.

Josh Selby

 

I'd like to add Doron Lamb, but that doesn't look likely at this point.

Josh Selby:

 

If John and Eric can play together, so can Brandon and me...

 

If Cal pulled off Knight and Selby in this class, there's no question in him being the best recruiter in the country by a mile. He could sell sand to people living in the Sahara.

Likely:

Stacey Poole, Jr.

Enes Kanter

Brandon Knight

C.J. Leslie

 

Possible:

The other player who just decommitted from NC State.

Josh Selby

 

I'd like to add Doron Lamb, but that doesn't look likely at this point.

 

So you see no chance with Ross or Jones at this point?

^^ I see no chance at all with Jones, really.

Luke Cothron is the NC State de-committ that could possibly come to UK.

 

Right now, UK's top targets are Leslie, Selby, and Knight to go with Kanter and Poole.

I've seen Cothron play several times, and he did absolutely nothing to impress me. Soft doesn't even begin to describe his game...

I've seen Cothron play several times, and he did absolutely nothing to impress me. Soft doesn't even begin to describe his game...

 

I was going to say, based off of his demand by different colleges, highlight videos, and assessment from websites, he doesn't seem like anything more than a role player at best for Calipari.

I've seen Cothron play several times, and he did absolutely nothing to impress me. Soft doesn't even begin to describe his game...

 

If you had to guess the 5 or 6 players that will go to UK who would they be?

I've seen Cothron play several times, and he did absolutely nothing to impress me. Soft doesn't even begin to describe his game...

 

Is there any chance at all that Lamb ends up at UK? I just can't really see him or Jones heading to Lexington.

 

I personally think Jones will end up at UCLA and Lamb will end up either at UConn or West Va. Right? Wrong?

If you had to guess the 5 or 6 players that will go to UK who would they be?

Poole, Kanter, Knight, Leslie and I wouldn't be shocked to see a surprise or two pop up over the next few weeks from off the radar.If they have to take Cothron to help land Leslie I can sort of understand it, but I really did not like his game at all...

So you see no chance with Ross or Jones at this point?

 

I don't have any insider information (nor have I ever claimed to have any), but I've never gotten good vibes from Jones.

 

With that said, apparently all of the uncommitted Mickey D's all Americans were speaking very highly of Kentucky, including Jones.

 

Honestly, nothing would surprise me. I think Poole, Kanter, and Knight are locks. I think Leslie is very close to a lock. Anything on top of that is icing on the cake.

  • Author
Poole, Kanter, Knight, Leslie and I wouldn't be shocked to see a surprise or two pop up over the next few weeks from off the radar. If they have to take Cothron to help land Knight I can sort of understand it, but I really did not like his game at all...

 

What is the relationship between Knight and Cothron? As for the four you chose, that's the ones I had in mind as the most likely.

 

I'll be curious as to who else joins the group that we haven't heard much about, if it happens.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.