Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK '98 Player Championship Ring on eBay

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anthony sold his several years ago. It didn't get him much money...few bucks if I remember correctly.

Maybe it is a "p" instead for Pitino!

:ylsuper:

Sorry, I know he wasnt there but just had to put that.

How much do you think it will go for?

 

I'd give 1,000 for it. He wouldn't take it.

Sorry, I know he wasnt there but just had to put that.

Welcome to BGP, 22pass88. Be sure to check out the new member forum and it should answer any questions you may have... :thumb:

My buddy got offered 2 grand for his Music City Bowl Ring at Austin City a couple years ago.

Steve Masiello. I had a bad experience involving him once, so I think it's his.

Here is a very crude version of why I think it says HOGAN. You can see all the points of those letters that haven't been blurred out just below and some above the blue part.

 

 

.

!BohnrrgCGk~$(KGrHqQH-CoEuZUtTqBGBLnv-4zLwQ~~_12.jpg

2C, I think you're right. Very well done.

 

Also not surprising that it's Ryan Hogan selling his ring.

Impressive 2C, I was trying like heck to see what you were talking about.

Here is a very crude version of why I think it says HOGAN. You can see all the points of those letters that haven't been blurred out just below and some above the blue part.

 

 

.

 

Its elementary my Dear Watusi:popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.