Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK '98 Player Championship Ring on eBay

Featured Replies

2C, I think you're right. Very well done.

 

Also not surprising that it's Ryan Hogan selling his ring.

Maybe his uncle Kevin will buy it.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am waiting for the posts saying 'It's all Tubby's fault'.

 

On a sad note, I hate to see a former player having to sell something that IMHO is priceless.

Here is a very crude version of why I think it says HOGAN. You can see all the points of those letters that haven't been blurred out just below and some above the blue part.

 

 

.

Excellent PI work, "Watusi".

 

You might have a future on Forensic Files.

I may change my username to "Magnum" :lol:

 

Really, though, it wasn't that hard, it was the only name on the roster that fit.

Impressive 2C, I was trying like heck to see what you were talking about.

 

Is it bad that I still didn't see that?? :lol::lol::lol:

The person selling it, sells a bunch of different championship rings.

I would sell it too if I was Hogan....What did he ever do in a UK uniform?

The person selling it, sells a bunch of different championship rings.

 

True, and you will find many championship rings for sale, 1000s of them. But I agree with MountainThunder, to me its priceless, but others don't see it that way and have no use for them anymore.

True, and you will find many championship rings for sale, 1000s of them. But I agree with MountainThunder, to me its priceless, but others don't see it that way and have no use for them anymore.

 

:thumb: If it were mine, I would have to be in a very desperate situation to sell it. But like you said, not everybody sees it that way. My dad didn't have a state championship ring from his Flaget 1961 football state title team. It bothered him for YEARS. A year or so ago, we were going to have one made for Christmas. He beat us to it and had one made himself! It means a great deal to him, that was almost 50 years ago.

SSF - you stumbled onto something crazy with this eBay auction

 

Wow.

Ok it is driving me crazy............Who are they playing in the first picture

Ok it is driving me crazy............Who are they playing in the first picture

It looks like Florida's old uniforms although I do not recognize the players as being Florida players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.