Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK '98 Player Championship Ring on eBay

Featured Replies

Could be American?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure that the picture is from the 1998 NCAA tourney. I know the 2nd pic against Duke was, but the unis were different in those 2 pics.

I am not sure that the picture is from the 1998 NCAA tourney. I know the 2nd pic against Duke was, but the unis were different in those 2 pics.

 

Good catch... That does match the 96-97 uniforms, however. Except Sheppard redshirted that year.

 

Definitely not the 1996 uniforms.

Athletes in Action maybe?

 

Sheppard could've played in the exhibition.

Is it bad that I still didn't see that?? :lol::lol::lol:

Probably not as bad as me trying to figure out how 2C was getting Ryan Hogan out of that never once thinking it was just Hogan. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.