Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cornell/Kentucky Predictions

Who wins? 124 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

LRCW has it in his membership agreement that he must pick against the Cats, and HT721, KY Thorobred, & Rockmom hate UK so those are explained away...

 

So PhiSlamaJama, Big Blue UK Fan, #5, & History....what are your reasonings? :lol:

 

 

Yeah HT721, Ky Thorobred, and Rockmom would cheer against the Cats if they were playing the Iranian National Team.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
82 points and lowest point total seem like total opposites.

 

The Cats were blazing in rounds one and two.

 

82 points would be there fewest points scored thus far....:idunno:

82 points would be there fewest points scored thus far....:idunno:

 

Did you read my post?

 

I know that's the lowest scored so far. The point I was making is that sounds crazy to think 82 points is the lowest scored.

Cornell lead the series 1-0,back in 1967 Cornell beat up on the Cats 92-77 in Lexington,its time to even the score,Cats 92 Cornell 77.:D

For the first time in my life I have bet on a UK game, and bet in favor of UK...

 

A buddy of mine is convinced that Cornell is going to beat UK. I heavily disagree. Our wager (which was a friendly amount of $10) was that I said UK will win by 15+. He gets 1-14, I get 15 and over. He said if Cornell wins, we both win. :lol:

 

Just thought I would share.

 

Good to see you cheering for the Cats, ... even if winning a bet is your motivation, we'll take it!!!

Good to see you cheering for the Cats, ... even if winning a bet is your motivation, we'll take it!!!

 

Whoa whoa.... I didn't say I was "cheering" for the Cats... I just bet on them. :lol: :D

Whoa whoa.... I didn't say I was "cheering" for the Cats... I just bet on them. :lol: :D

 

:lol:

UK by 9.

Whoa whoa.... I didn't say I was "cheering" for the Cats... I just bet on them. :lol: :D

 

MT must have overlooked that "if UK loses we both win" statement.:lol:

Kentucky going away 83-62 !

I fear that Cornell may be a daggone team of destiny.

Cornell will fade big time in the second half.....................UK will win double figures and go on to play the Mountaineers

Kentucky 85 Cornell 71. That's my prediction. I got a feeling UK dominates.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.