Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cornell/Kentucky Predictions

Who wins? 124 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I don't think they will overlook them. They blitzed Wisconsin today. They beat Alabama early in the season. The Cats know very well that if they take this team lightly they will be heading home 34-3. I think UK will win by around 10.

 

I agree. UK knows what they are in for. They will be ready.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How deep is Cornell? Foul trouble has been a factor in the tourney so far. Also, isn't the Cornell campus about 40 miles from Syracuse? It really helps to be a no. 1 seed, doesn't it?

How deep is Cornell? Foul trouble has been a factor in the tourney so far. Also, isn't the Cornell campus about 40 miles from Syracuse? It really helps to be a no. 1 seed, doesn't it?

 

I think that is what helps Kentucky. They are able to put teams in foul trouble early usually. Plus if Kentucky gets in foul trouble they are deep enough to replace the guy.

UK plays at 9:57 P.M. EST on Thursday.:eek:

 

In the Cincinnati market Xavier plays pretty much the same time. Which game will be shown on TV?

I don't think they will overlook them. They blitzed Wisconsin today. They beat Alabama early in the season. The Cats know very well that if they take this team lightly they will be heading home 34-3. I think UK will win by around 10.

 

I agree. UK knows what they are in for. They will be ready.

 

:thumb:

 

How deep is Cornell? Foul trouble has been a factor in the tourney so far. Also, isn't the Cornell campus about 40 miles from Syracuse? It really helps to be a no. 1 seed, doesn't it?

 

Ky fans need to come out in force in this one.

UK plays at 9:57 P.M. EST on Thursday.:eek:

 

:thumb:

 

 

 

Ky fans need to come out in force in this one.

 

 

I'm afraid it will be the Cornell fans out in force. Their campus is only 45 minutes from Syracuse, then you add the fact that the Syracuse fans will no doubt be there cheering against UK. There is no way that the Cats have the majority of fans behind them in Syracuse.

In the Cincinnati market Xavier plays pretty much the same time. Which game will be shown on TV?

 

X will be on.

My thoughts are if you cant beat Cornell you dont deserve to win the NCAA Championship. It will be a tough game for UK but one that they should win by 10 pts or better.

I like Kentucky in this one. Cornell is playing great, but I still feel like the cats can have a slight let down and still win by 5-10 points.

 

My perdiction. UK by 14

This game will be a lot closer than most think. It could very well be a hostile road game and if the Cats don't take control early it could very well be a long night, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the Cats lose.

UK 77

Cornell 74

I'm afraid it will be the Cornell fans out in force. Their campus is only 45 minutes from Syracuse, then you add the fact that the Syracuse fans will no doubt be there cheering against UK. There is no way that the Cats have the majority of fans behind them in Syracuse.

 

:lol: You surely aren't being serious....UK fans will make up way more than the majority without question.

Didnt Cornell almost beast Kansas at KU?

 

Northern Iowa also beat Kansas... :D

 

As long as it's a one point victory I am happy. Also remember Cornell's campus is located about an hour from Syracuse.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.