Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Regions James Pouncy in State Final.

Featured Replies

Congrats to James for being evaluated all week and being voted to be the referee in tonight's championship game. Also to Marla Gearhart and Scott Bottoms who were chosen as well for tonight's championship. Interestingly enough James was the referee in the first game to open the tournament and tonight will toss as well to close out and decide the 2010 state champion! :thumb:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work James....well deserved.

Congrats to him. Also saw Marla Gearhart on there....That is awesome for her. She's called quite a few big games before on the college level, so I'm sure she's ready to go.

12th Region representing!!! Good job, Scott Bottoms!!!!

Things have come full circle for James. Congrats to him for that.

Things have come full circle for James.

 

Full circle?

Which region is Gearhart representing?

 

I think she may have worked the 9th Region Tournament. If this is the same official, she was by far the best official I in that tournament.

Full circle?

 

I think he is referencing the incident way back between an official and Pouncey.

I think she may have worked the 9th Region Tournament. If this is the same official, she was by far the best official I in that tournament.

 

She was.

I've always thought that James Pouncy was an excellent official.

 

I'm surprised he got the finals in his first state tournament appearance.

I had the pleasure to meet and hang out some with Mr. Pouncy, he is a pretty good dude and an even better official. Well deserved.:thumb:

Good for Mr. Pouncy...he is an excellent referee

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.