Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Regions James Pouncy in State Final.

Featured Replies

So there was a rule kicked last night in the State Championship game. First I want to see if anyone else noticed and second, are we going to bash the official who kicked it like some did in in the 11th region boys tournament incident??

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there was a rule kicked last night in the State Championship game. First I want to see if anyone else noticed and second, are we going to bash the official who kicked it like some did in in the 11th region boys tournament incident??

 

Didn't watch the game. Narrow it down to a quarter and I'll check the video.

 

Or simply tell us.

Things have come full circle for James. Congrats to him for that.

 

Full circle?

 

I think he is referencing the incident way back between an official and Pouncey.

 

That wouldn't be full circle though. That would be "half circle."

Well Deserved ! :dancingpa

Didn't watch the game. Narrow it down to a quarter and I'll check the video.

 

Or simply tell us.

 

I figured with all the rules geniuses, rules experts and official "evaluators" on here, somebody would have seen it....:rolleyes:

I only watched about 3 minutes of the entire game, so it was sometime during the 1st quarter.

I figured with all the rules geniuses, rules experts and official "evaluators" on here, somebody would have seen it....:rolleyes:

I only watched about 3 minutes of the entire game, so it was sometime during the 1st quarter.

 

Come on, don't keep us in suspense! Some of us didn't get to see the game. Let us in on your secret, please.

That wouldn't be full circle though. That would be "half circle."

 

That is true. Didn't think about it enough. I am still very glad to see how things have turned out for him.

I think she may have worked the 9th Region Tournament. If this is the same official, she was by far the best official I in that tournament.

 

She is an amazing official. I think she could really work her way up quickly. I know she does alot of college games now instead of HS, so I think it's possible that she could become an offical for one of the bigger leagues in college basketball. :thumb:

 

She wasn't half bad as a player either :lol: (sarcasm obviously she's one of the best players in W.Carter hisory). She's a West Carter Gearhart so BBall is just in her blood.

I figured with all the rules geniuses, rules experts and official "evaluators" on here, somebody would have seen it....:rolleyes:

I only watched about 3 minutes of the entire game, so it was sometime during the 1st quarter.

 

Watched it. That call gets missed a lot IMO.

No love for James on the broadcast. The TV broadcast called him "James County."

No love for James on the broadcast. The TV broadcast called him "James County."

 

Thought that was pretty bad of them on the broadcast! James is a great guy and official.:idunno:

Watched it. That call gets missed a lot IMO.

 

Indeed it does. But shouldn't the officials working the FINALS of the State Championship know the rules up and down, side to side and backwards!? This was not a judgment call, it was a kick of a rule! It didn't matter in the end, but it still bothers me that this official kicked it.

Indeed it does. But shouldn't the officials working the FINALS of the State Championship know the rules up and down, side to side and backwards!? This was not a judgment call, it was a kick of a rule! It didn't matter in the end, but it still bothers me that this official kicked it.

 

Agreed. I'm sure the official would agree.

Well are you going to tell us which rule???? Don't care about who kicked it, just wondering what happened??

 

3 minutes in. Backcourt violation. Ballard had the ball in the FC , a scramble ensued, Ballard player tapped it and then was first to touch just across the midcourt line.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.