Big Ben accused of sexual assault again

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumb: Athletes are targets, but if he is guilty, then he should get what he deserves with some prison time.

I agree. I'm always hesitant to accuse to fast in these cases with athletes because there are a lot of leaches that are after their money. Can't help but wonder where there's smoke there's fire after a second time so soon.

Big Ben has already fled Georgia. Sounds like the authorities wanna have a conversation with him, the girl and her belongings are under DNA testing this one could still go either way...

He's left the pocket, that's what he does.

Once is a women trying to make money, twice makes it a pattern....

I've heard so many stories from women from Miami(OH) that he is the biggest tool around, that this doesn't surprise me.

By all accounts, and I know quite a few ex-teammates, Ben is socially inept. Putting this much fame on the shoulders of someone that none of us would hang out with if he wasn't a great QB, is a bad thing. I've been told that he is one of the most insecure people you could ever meet.

The NFL will not do anything unless charges are filed and/or a conviction. I have always liked Big Ben and thought the first one was bogus with the authorities not having anything to press charges on, ... it just didn't sound right. But twice really makes you wonder.

I know it is a free country, but with what happened in the past, why in the world would you be hanging out in a college bar at his age. I think even if there was nothing to this one, it shows poor judgement. This is starting to show a pattern of behavior that is dangerous.

Chick was 20 not even old enough to drink I would venture to say she was drinking or bought drinks, Id say this time around he is guilty of something...What a tool...I mean your a millionaire and all you have to do is not hang out with twenty year olds, rape women and play football to continue to make millions......so what do you do??? Break the rules....Dumb

I know it is a free country, but with what happened in the past, why in the world would you be hanging out in a college bar at his age. I think even if there was nothing to this one, it shows poor judgement. This is starting to show a pattern of behavior that is dangerous.

I believe this was evident before this past transgression.

Chick was 20 not even old enough to drink I would venture to say she was drinking or bought drinks, Id say this time around he is guilty of something...What a tool...I mean your a millionaire and all you have to do is not hang out with twenty year olds, rape women and play football to continue to make millions......so what do you do??? Break the rules....Dumb

To be fair, we don't know that he has raped anyone yet. Too many times these days people are guilty until proven innocent, when it is supposed to be the other way around.

If they prove that he did sexually assault her, I'll be right there with you. But until then, I'll give him a chance to prove his innocence.

To be fair, we don't know that he has raped anyone yet. Too many times these days people are guilty until proven innocent, when it is supposed to be the other way around.

If they prove that he did sexually assault her, I'll be right there with you. But until then, I'll give him a chance to prove his innocence.

Thank you for that.

I would not comment on this unless it goes to court, and still I will wait until the end of any trial. To say if it happens once it's someone trying to make money, twice it's a pattern? Can't it be a pattern of people trying to make money?

So making seriously allegations that could hurt someone isn't the way to go. If you are famous or someone that others know has money, there is always this threat of people trying to either get a big payday, do it because they do not like the person, or for their 15 minutes of fame.

:thumb: