Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ben accused of sexual assault again

Featured Replies

I have my doubts about this from the get go. It's unfortunate for the girl that someone could reach my conclusion. Ben doesn't need to work real hard to find a partner IMO. Everyone knows who he is and what his story is. I'd say there's a good chance any of his future partners would cry the same thing.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good post.

 

Outside of being a Steeler, Ben has always seemed like an ok dude. Regardless of what colors he is wearing, I hope these rumors are untrue and he can put this behind him.

 

You obviously haven't met him or anyone that knows him....As I said earlier, many people I know from Oxford were shocked last time, only that it took that long for something like this to occur.

Do you reckon good ol Commish wil look at a suspension this time or turn his head ? If charges are brought against him . This is more a of a black eye to the NFL then some of the Suspensions .

It will all be brushed under the rug again.

Well, in his defense, there is always the deep pockets theory(moneygrubbers lookin for a payday). After reading what happened with the chick in Vegas, I have a hard time believing her story. This one is entirely different. There was no delay in her coming forward and she went and had an exam. The results of that exam will quickly become public. I won't harangue him until that comes out. However, if it's true, I hope he gets all the law will allow.

  • Author
Well, in his defense, there is always the deep pockets theory(moneygrubbers lookin for a payday). After reading what happened with the chick in Vegas, I have a hard time believing her story. This one is entirely different. There was no delay in her coming forward and she went and had an exam. The results of that exam will quickly become public. I won't harangue him until that comes out. However, if it's true, I hope he gets all the law will allow.

 

Agree on all accounts.

Well, in his defense, there is always the deep pockets theory(moneygrubbers lookin for a payday). After reading what happened with the chick in Vegas, I have a hard time believing her story. This one is entirely different. There was no delay in her coming forward and she went and had an exam. The results of that exam will quickly become public. I won't harangue him until that comes out. However, if it's true, I hope he gets all the law will allow.

 

:thumb: Athletes are targets, but if he is guilty, then he should get what he deserves with some prison time.

:thumb: Athletes are targets, but if he is guilty, then he should get what he deserves with some prison time.

 

Then he and Big Bubba can have some quiet time together.:lol:

Then he and Big Bubba can have some quiet time together.:lol:

 

Don't laugh, if he is guilty then he will be playing for the Bengals soon... :p

Don't laugh, if he is guilty then he will be playing for the Bengals soon... :p

 

Actually PC it is funny and sad. This guy is a 100 Million QB who has won 2 Super Bowls. He has been accused of assalut or however you spell it twice. I wonder how come he can't find a lady or a few ladies with all that money? :ohbrother:

18 posts? Can you imagine if this was Palmer or Chad?

 

True but they're local. Bet there's a few posts on the Pittsburgh sites.

Don't laugh, if he is guilty then he will be playing for the Bengals soon... :p

 

No way it ain't happening ; we don't want no Thugs in Cincy. :lol::rolleyes:

True but they're local. Bet there's a few posts on the Pittsburgh sites.

 

The Pittsburgh site that Jim Shue and I chat at has 466 replies on Ben's accusation, which started around 3:30 yesterday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.