Big Ben accused of sexual assault again

I have my doubts about this from the get go. It's unfortunate for the girl that someone could reach my conclusion. Ben doesn't need to work real hard to find a partner IMO. Everyone knows who he is and what his story is. I'd say there's a good chance any of his future partners would cry the same thing.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good post.

Outside of being a Steeler, Ben has always seemed like an ok dude. Regardless of what colors he is wearing, I hope these rumors are untrue and he can put this behind him.

You obviously haven't met him or anyone that knows him....As I said earlier, many people I know from Oxford were shocked last time, only that it took that long for something like this to occur.

Well, in his defense, there is always the deep pockets theory(moneygrubbers lookin for a payday). After reading what happened with the chick in Vegas, I have a hard time believing her story. This one is entirely different. There was no delay in her coming forward and she went and had an exam. The results of that exam will quickly become public. I won't harangue him until that comes out. However, if it's true, I hope he gets all the law will allow.

Well, in his defense, there is always the deep pockets theory(moneygrubbers lookin for a payday). After reading what happened with the chick in Vegas, I have a hard time believing her story. This one is entirely different. There was no delay in her coming forward and she went and had an exam. The results of that exam will quickly become public. I won't harangue him until that comes out. However, if it's true, I hope he gets all the law will allow.

Agree on all accounts.

:thumb: Athletes are targets, but if he is guilty, then he should get what he deserves with some prison time.

Don't laugh, if he is guilty then he will be playing for the Bengals soon... :p

Actually PC it is funny and sad. This guy is a 100 Million QB who has won 2 Super Bowls. He has been accused of assalut or however you spell it twice. I wonder how come he can't find a lady or a few ladies with all that money? :ohbrother: