Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ben accused of sexual assault again

Featured Replies

I would not comment on this unless it goes to court, and still I will wait until the end of any trial. To say if it happens once it's someone trying to make money, twice it's a pattern? Can't it be a pattern of people trying to make money?

 

So making seriously allegations that could hurt someone isn't the way to go. If you are famous or someone that others know has money, there is always this threat of people trying to either get a big payday, do it because they do not like the person, or for their 15 minutes of fame.

 

How many rape allegations go to court? The things we know right now are a young girl at a college bar alleged he assaulted her and went to the police about it that night. After reading more info on this I think she at the very least thinks she was wronged. I'm sure some lawyer will take this to civil court. I just don't think it was her original line of thinking.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His attorney says that there will be no charges filed. Seems everyone thinks very highly of his attorney so maybe he knows the outcome of the medical evidence, or the lack thereof.

 

I would think that if there was some sort of condemning evidence, then perhaps the attorney would have said he would be exonerated.

His attorney says that there will be no charges filed. fSeems everyone thinks very highly of his attorney so maybe he knows the outcome of the medical evidence, or the lack thereof.

 

I would think that if there was some sort of condemning evidence, then perhaps the attorney would have said he would be exonerated.

 

Apparently Ray Lewis does!:lol:

I read on another board that Steven A Smith said he thinks that Ben should be suspended, even if he is "completely exonerated".

 

Why would he say that?

I read on another board that Steven A Smith said he thinks that Ben should be suspended, even if he is "completely exonerated".

 

Why would he say that?

 

Because he is Steven A. Smith and he says things to get highlights...why else would he write a column about someone he is supposedly as close to as A.I.? If he really cared about him he would reach out to him personally and try to help him. I used to like him, but I just lump him in with Bayless, Whitlock and the others that just want to make noise.

 

As of now, Ben is guilty of nothing more than poor...POOR judgement.

Apparently Ray Lewis does!:lol:

No doubt!!

I read on another board that Steven A Smith said he thinks that Ben should be suspended, even if he is "completely exonerated".

 

Why would he say that?

Steven A Smith.

Did a little research on what the A. stood for.

horses rearend.jpg

Steven A Smith.

Did a little research on what the A. stood for.

Funny stuff right there!:jump:

The latest news.. Big Ben admitted to having contact with the gal but did not have sex with her... after he had contact, she "fell" and hit her head.... interesting.

Some very intresting details tonight. Big Ben is refusing a DNA sample as well.

  • Author
The latest news.. Big Ben admitted to having contact with the gal but did not have sex with her... after he had contact, she "fell" and hit her head.... interesting.

 

That is the best he could come up with?

 

That statement seems very suspicious.

That is the best he could come up with?

 

That statement seems very suspicious.

 

I agree thats like the old yeah I did a lil something, but how much do I want to be held accountable for? Also heard a rumor a Coraopolis police officer and a Pennsylvania state trooper were part of Ben Roethlisberger's retinue in Milledgeville, GA. Keeps getting interesting......

I agree thats like the old yeah I did a lil something, but how much do I want to be held accountable for? Also heard a rumor a Coraopolis police officer and a Pennsylvania state trooper were part of Ben Roethlisberger's retinue in Milledgeville, GA. Keeps getting interesting......

 

I heard the same thing as well. They said both cops were friends of his and that they were sober. Kinda of very very fishy to me.

He's backed into a corner here if he lied. If there's no proof of intercourse it will be hard to prove sexual assault IMO. His lawyer refused to give his DNA sample, but if the cops want it they'll get it eventually.

I read on another board that Steven A Smith said he thinks that Ben should be suspended, even if he is "completely exonerated".

 

Why would he say that?

 

I think he said that on The Herd...and Colin Cowherd agreed.

 

Eric Kaselias was tearing them up for saying that yesterday. And, I agree. How could you suspend a guy for getting falsely accused (should it play out that way)?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.