Big Ben accused of sexual assault again

I would not comment on this unless it goes to court, and still I will wait until the end of any trial. To say if it happens once it's someone trying to make money, twice it's a pattern? Can't it be a pattern of people trying to make money?

So making seriously allegations that could hurt someone isn't the way to go. If you are famous or someone that others know has money, there is always this threat of people trying to either get a big payday, do it because they do not like the person, or for their 15 minutes of fame.

How many rape allegations go to court? The things we know right now are a young girl at a college bar alleged he assaulted her and went to the police about it that night. After reading more info on this I think she at the very least thinks she was wronged. I'm sure some lawyer will take this to civil court. I just don't think it was her original line of thinking.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His attorney says that there will be no charges filed. Seems everyone thinks very highly of his attorney so maybe he knows the outcome of the medical evidence, or the lack thereof.

I would think that if there was some sort of condemning evidence, then perhaps the attorney would have said he would be exonerated.

His attorney says that there will be no charges filed. fSeems everyone thinks very highly of his attorney so maybe he knows the outcome of the medical evidence, or the lack thereof.

I would think that if there was some sort of condemning evidence, then perhaps the attorney would have said he would be exonerated.

Apparently Ray Lewis does!:lol:

I read on another board that Steven A Smith said he thinks that Ben should be suspended, even if he is "completely exonerated".

Why would he say that?

Because he is Steven A. Smith and he says things to get highlights...why else would he write a column about someone he is supposedly as close to as A.I.? If he really cared about him he would reach out to him personally and try to help him. I used to like him, but I just lump him in with Bayless, Whitlock and the others that just want to make noise.

As of now, Ben is guilty of nothing more than poor...POOR judgement.

I read on another board that Steven A Smith said he thinks that Ben should be suspended, even if he is "completely exonerated".

Why would he say that?

Steven A Smith.

Did a little research on what the A. stood for.

horses rearend.jpg

That is the best he could come up with?

That statement seems very suspicious.

I agree thats like the old yeah I did a lil something, but how much do I want to be held accountable for? Also heard a rumor a Coraopolis police officer and a Pennsylvania state trooper were part of Ben Roethlisberger's retinue in Milledgeville, GA. Keeps getting interesting......

I agree thats like the old yeah I did a lil something, but how much do I want to be held accountable for? Also heard a rumor a Coraopolis police officer and a Pennsylvania state trooper were part of Ben Roethlisberger's retinue in Milledgeville, GA. Keeps getting interesting......

I heard the same thing as well. They said both cops were friends of his and that they were sober. Kinda of very very fishy to me.

He's backed into a corner here if he lied. If there's no proof of intercourse it will be hard to prove sexual assault IMO. His lawyer refused to give his DNA sample, but if the cops want it they'll get it eventually.

Why would he say that?

I think he said that on The Herd...and Colin Cowherd agreed.

Eric Kaselias was tearing them up for saying that yesterday. And, I agree. How could you suspend a guy for getting falsely accused (should it play out that way)?