Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ben accused of sexual assault again

Featured Replies

How many games will the Commish suspend Big Ben even if the case is dropped?

None, make him undergo counseling.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I for one am not guilty of sexual assault by fondling. Never have been and never will be.

 

I am saying that I have touched or been touched when on the dance floor. Now if I was told to stop then I did... :cool:

None, make him undergo counseling.

 

:thumb: That was my thought too.

None, make him undergo counseling.

 

I'll be shocked if he's not suspended.

How much money did it cost Big Ben for the video evidence from that night to be lost or taped over? Really? I'm not buying that one at all.

How much money did it cost Big Ben for the video evidence from that night to be lost or taped over? Really? I'm not buying that one at all.

 

I was just saying the same thing to my grandfater.

How much money did it cost Big Ben for the video evidence from that night to be lost or taped over? Really? I'm not buying that one at all.

 

No kidding. :rolleyes:

I'll be shocked if he's not suspended.

It would be unprecedented. So, if he's not charged, be ready to be shocked.

I know it was a typo, I just found it funny that the chargers wouldn't be filed.:lol:

 

:lol: I didn't catch that or my double negative... :ohbrother:

I'm not sure there will be enough medical evidence to prove anything. From what I've read he admitted to sexual contact, but not intercourse. His claim was she fell after the sexual contact. I still think this girl really thinks she was wronged. I just don't know that what happened was illegal. If it was illegal I doubt it can be proven. Either way it's sad for the girl, but if nothing inappropriate happened it is really bad for Ben. He's labeled now and after the first one he wasn't really.

 

 

Hard to keep your balance at this weight!:eek:

steelersfans.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.