Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/Kentucky predictions...

Who wins? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

With all that being said I don't see a 20 point win but i'll take it. UF doesn't wanna go to NIT for 3 straight years.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game may have Knight implications. It would serve UK well to throttle UF!

Kentucky 87-68.

I look for a very good game from the Cats.

 

 

Kentucky 81

 

Florida 64

 

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :lol:

I can't wait to see how Patterson reacts to being honored...Me thinks we might see another Chuck Hayes reaction.

I can't wait to see how Patterson reacts to being honored...Me thinks we might see another Chuck Hayes reaction.

 

I know the tears will be flowing for me.

Well someone had to be the first to pick UF. :p:popcorn::lol:

 

But being honest UK wins.

 

UK 77

UF 61

:dancingpa

I wonder what the over/under is on the times we will hear the crowd chant "One More Year" to PPat and the Freshmen in this game?

Vote was an error. UK rolls in this one. I go with.............

 

UK-82

UF-68

Blow out Rule---any victory by 20 points or more..:thumb:

 

Otherwise known as getting dubbed. :D

 

 

 

When I lived in my old apartment, we would always have a bunch of guys over playing basketball on the 360, NBA2K, NCAA, etc. and if you got down by 20 (no matter if it was in the first quarter) you had to give up the sticks and live with the fact you just got dubbed.

PP will have a big day Cats roll.Bledsoe breaks out of his shooting slump.

Here's the projected starters for today's game:

Ht Yr Pts. Reb.

F Perry Stevenson 6-9 Sr 1.3 1.4

F Patrick Patterson 6-9 Jr 15.0 7.6

G John Wall 6-4 Fr 17.0 4.1

G Mark Krebs 6-5 Sr 0.3 0.2

G Romon Harris 6-7 Sr 2.1 2.5

 

Now Florida Starters:

Ht Yr Pts. Reb.

F Alex Tyus 6-8 Jr 11.8 7.0

F Chandler Persons 6-9 Jr 12.0 6.8

C Vemon Macklin 6-10 Jr 10.7 5.6

G Erving Walker 5-8 So 12.7 3.1

G Kenny Boynton 6-2 Fr 13.5 2.7

 

 

Now with these lineups Its looks like the Cats are overmatch,but I do think Coach Cal will have his top players in the game shortly.

UK-76

UF-66

 

I was close!

I was close!

 

I had 78-70. Not too shabby. 4 points both way and I had it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.