Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/Kentucky predictions...

Who wins? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Senior day...probably last Rupp Arena game for Wall, Cousins, Patterson...I say blowout city..88-58..

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think this team can "blow out" anyone. Yet I still believe they are very good and can win by about 15. Hope they prove me wrong on the first sentence. :thumb:

I look for a very good game from the Cats.

 

 

Kentucky 81

 

Florida 64

I look for UK to put up a 20 point victory with a great crowd cheering on Patterson and the boys in their last game at Rupp.

I don't think this team can "blow out" anyone.

 

Rider - 92-63

Cleveland St. - 73-49

UNCA - 94-57

IU - 90-73

Drexel - 88-44

Hartford - 104-61

Arkansas - 101-70

LSU - 81-55

I look for a very good game from the Cats.

 

 

Kentucky 81

 

Florida 64

 

Oh no... :ohbrother::lol: JK

I look for a very good game from the Cats.

 

 

Kentucky 81

 

Florida 64

What about the spread. :D

I am going with the Cats.

GO BIG BLUE

Cats by 7.

Rider - 92-63

Cleveland St. - 73-49

UNCA - 94-57

IU - 90-73

Drexel - 88-44

Hartford - 104-61

Arkansas - 101-70

LSU - 81-55

 

So which of those teams look like they would be equal to Florida?

Caoch Cal will have them ready for the Gators. With the #1 looming, and the out right SEC title, no way they lose this game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.