Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/Kentucky predictions...

Who wins? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So which of those teams look like they would be equal to Florida?

 

You said that they couldn't blow out anyone. Am I missing something?

I don't think this team can "blow out" anyone. Yet I still believe they are very good and can win by about 15. Hope they prove me wrong on the first sentence. :thumb:

 

So which of those teams look like they would be equal to Florida?

 

So by "anyone" you really meant, "anyone (equal to or better than Florida)"?

 

UK won by 12 at Florida, and when you consider its senior night, UK could definitely blow them out. Of course, I suppose it depends on your definition of blow out.

How big does the margin have to be before it's considered a blow out?

How big does the margin have to be before it's considered a blow out?
Good question! I think we need to establish a blowout rule. :D

Edited by Sharp

  • Author

Blow out Rule---any victory by 20 points or more..:thumb:

Blow out Rule---any victory by 20 points or more..:thumb:

 

I agree. :thumb:

So by "anyone" you really meant, "anyone (equal to or better than Florida)"?

 

UK won by 12 at Florida, and when you consider its senior night, UK could definitely blow them out. Of course, I suppose it depends on your definition of blow out.

 

It was hyperbole.

 

As to definition of blowout, I say 20 is the right margin.

 

Of the one's you listed only 2 have come within the SEC.

 

Other than the first round of the NCAA I don't suspect we will see that level of opponent again.

 

Even last night the Cats had the game in hand after the beginning of the 2nd half. Yet simple things like jumping out to cover a forward from 3 point land and leaving a better shooting guard uncovered for a 3 cuts the lead. Follow another three and 6 points take a once big lead to 13 or less quicker than a New York minute.

 

This team has a tendency to lose focus and give up significant plays (3's & fouls) to allow a lead to shrink back into hope for the opposition instead of ballooning it to 20+ and crushing their hopes.

 

No one wants a blowout more than I, it's just not an evident M.O. for this team through 30 games.

No blowout,Billy the Kid will also have his team ready to do battle with the Cats,but the Cats will prevail at the end 79-70.

GO BIG BLUE

Is this a bubble game for FL or have they been declared in or out?

Is this a bubble game for FL or have they been declared in or out?

Let us put it this way, a win Sunday will definitely put them in. I would say they are barely hanging on right now.

Is this a bubble game for FL or have they been declared in or out?

 

Lunardi has them as an 11 right now. I'm not sure a road loss to the #3 team would knock them out, but losing the first SEC tourney game might, depending on the other bubble teams.

Let us put it this way, a win Sunday will definitely put them in. I would say they are barely hanging on right now.

 

I agree if they win Sunday,they're in,but if they lose,which I hope they do,they need to win at least two games in the SEC Tournament.JMO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.