Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pictures of the New UK Jerseys?

Featured Replies

Don't really care. You can't see any of that on TV so makes no differences to me.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The jerseys are ugly. I kinda like the shorts.

It kind of looks like a Maui theme on the back or it that just me. It seems to be floral.

It kind of looks like a Maui theme on the back or it that just me. It seems to be floral.

 

I think its a wavy Secretariat checkboard on top (with championship years), Memorial Hall up top in the middle, a Wildcat head on the bottom middle, and roses on the sides. Looks like a little star inbetween Memorial and the wildcat that I can't figure out.

The jerseys are ugly. I kinda like the shorts.

 

I can't tell much from the shorts, but the jerseys are certainly ugly. Pretty disappointing, especially since UK isn't even the first school with this type design.

 

Maybe moving back up the rankings will get them bumped up the new uniform priority list at Nike.

Are we sure that this is what the new uniforms will look like? It seems weird that the stores will have them, before UK actually gets to wear them in a game.

Outside of Oregon's football uniforms Nike is a horrible uniform designer. Please just wear a traditional uniform.

Are we sure that this is what the new uniforms will look like? It seems weird that the stores will have them, before UK actually gets to wear them in a game.

 

Very weird indeed. I think it's very strange the way this was introduced to the public. If these are the actual ones they will be rolling out, I say thumbs way down. Don't like them at all, and why would NIKE not design an original pattern for UK, and the other schools that are wearing these?

Not a fan. But if they are winning who cares.

FYI, they look alot better in person than in pictures. I saw them today in AllSports in the Fayette Mall. I bought a pair of the blue shorts.

Boo. They're just like Duke's and Texas' new jerseys with the designs on the backs. I was hoping for black jerseys....disappointing.

I guess the shirts have the white trim around the arm pit, and the white streaks in the shorts. Other than that, and the design in the back, I see no difference whatsoever.

Count me in as not liking them... really like the current ones.

:thumb::thumb: I LOVE the current ones, a lot around the country do. I am with you with not liking these at all.

:thumb::thumb: I LOVE the current ones, a lot around the country do. I am with you with not liking these at all.

 

Totally... love the blue it really stands out. The white letters with the blue... the checkers... love these jerseys. Will be sad if they go. I believe they hit their homerun with these jersey's don't try to get too cute. :thumb:

Mich. St debuted jerseys similar to this last night as well, looks as if the list continues to grow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.