Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pictures of the New UK Jerseys?

Featured Replies

Mich. St debuted jerseys similar to this last night as well, looks as if the list continues to grow.

 

Hopefully UK's debut will be a little better than MSU's.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are several other schools debuting these uniforms Syracuse, UCONN, Miami (FL), Gonzaga, to go along with Texas, Michigan St. and Duke.

Rumor was that UK was getting Lebron James uniforms, I wonder if those uniforms fell through or they are going to be brought out at a later time?

I think its a wavy Secretariat checkboard on top (with championship years), Memorial Hall up top in the middle, a Wildcat head on the bottom middle, and roses on the sides. Looks like a little star inbetween Memorial and the wildcat that I can't figure out.

 

I dont know if thats a wildcat head on the bottom, but what is RTC right inbetween the numbers?

Thumbs down here.

I went out today to find the current uniforms in the twill and seen these on display. The new shorts are just unattractive. I like the current uniforms a lot better, but if they would have only used the new design on the back of the jersey and left the rest of it alone, and not change the shorts, I would possibly like them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.